Thank you so much for making our overnight stay in Milwaukee a memorable one. We felt the stay was very nice and the staff was accommodating for us. We come from a small town of about 1000 people and were very nervous but did not feel unsafe at any time. We even went to the Pfister hotel and did some swimming for relaxation, wow what a great view. The underground parking was great as well and very new to us but so convenient. We even met one of the hotel front desk staff from Two Rivers which is only 7 miles from where we live. :-) We would highly recommend staying at the Intercontinental Milwaukee hotel again!! Thank You, The Smith's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental