Recently stayed for 2 nights as I had business near the hotel. I do not have enough good things to say about the InterContinental. Its an old hotel but once you step inside, you know it is special. The people, the service, the space and professionalism make this the place to stay in Milwaukee. They thought of everything, small and large: big rooms, many plugs you can access, knowledgeable staff and friendly, and the list goes on. You are made to feel special.I don't think you can beat it. I travel a lot and the InterContinental is right at the top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental