I recently stayed at this hotel for a night while visiting Milwaukee. I must say that I was impressed with the common areas (lobby, bar, hallways) of the hotel--very stylish and modern. The art gallery inside is quite nice. The rooms, however, were far more plain and "standard" than the rest of the hotel would suggest. My particular room looked quite empty, with very little on the walls. The rooms also lacked minor things like a refrigerator / mini-bar and power outlets near the bed (things that have become standard in newer properties).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental