“Great Service!”

Ranked #27 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were a bit displeased with the housekeeping aspect of our room, but pleasantly surprised and in fact, delighted with the front desk treatment of our issue. Mina, at the front desk went out of her way to make us comfortable. I have never been treated so well at a hotel. I highly recommend the Intercontinental Milwaukee based on the fantastic service of the employees at the front desk. Thank you for making our visit to Milwaukee so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Dallas
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed a week at InterContinental. Hotel is located around some nice eaterys. Saff was super nice. My man Paul at the front desk was extremely helpful. Few Milwaukee Bucks rookies was there and talk about arrogant and cocky. GEEEESH. Paul went above and beyond to help me handle my business, but most of all made sure my stay was on point. Although Valet is a little pricey at $32 per night, the Valet team (Brandon and Big Red) had my car waiting everyday for me at 7:30 am. Overall the Hotel is clean, the team is super awesome and some good bar food. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Room 715 was really nice, did not care for room 1003, but I did not complain about it.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

It's a big chain hotel but it doesn't feel that way. Room are well designed and decorated but not over the top so you can't figure out how to turn your shower on in the morning. Nice hotel bar, restaurant on the next level us also good. Location is awesome, right downtown close to a lot of food and fun. I will be back

• Stayed September 2013
Auckland, NZ
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Stayed one night. There were 2 TVs in the room. The semi-separate lounge area with TV is nice. Room & bathroom slightly dated, but pretty clean. The bed was comfortable. Blackout curtains worked well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The rooms in the Intercontinental are very nice, modern, comfortable, and updated. The whole hotel screams cool and fashionable without the high price either. Very good restaurant, cool bar, and the staff are very friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Steve K
Chicago
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I came to clea after work on a Friday. Mind you...I'm from Chicago so I have to ease up on my measuring stick as most places pale in comparison to what I would find in the Chi on a Friday afternoon. Service was good, bartender s seemed knowledgeable as they got my Martini right. Music was pretty good as I heard some old school jams like "ring my bell" and "strawberry letter 22." But I felt this place was dead in a way. Again...I'm from Chicago so really this place is probably jumping for Milwaukee. All in all, it was good and if I wanted to stop here afterwork again I would.

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a night while visiting Milwaukee. I must say that I was impressed with the common areas (lobby, bar, hallways) of the hotel--very stylish and modern. The art gallery inside is quite nice. The rooms, however, were far more plain and "standard" than the rest of the hotel would suggest. My particular room looked quite empty, with very little on the walls. The rooms also lacked minor things like a refrigerator / mini-bar and power outlets near the bed (things that have become standard in newer properties).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo