Good staff - very helpful front desk team. Hotel is okay - no club floor - and a bit dated in the rooms. The common areas are very nice - attached to theater building so there is a lot of movement before and after shows. Lobby bar was good - once again nice staff. Only drawback is the very expensive valet parking - on top of reasonable room rates. Make the hotel expensive very quickly. A few good restaurants within walking distance. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental