We booked the Intercontinental when we were attending a concert up the road. We had a top floor king room with great windows/views looking east. Desk staff were extremely pleasant and nice whenever we had to interact with any of them. No problems or rudeness at all there. Location could not be beat. The room itself was very nice, though furniture showed some signs of wear/age. While it was still nice, it could use a little sprucing up - and I say that only because of the prices of these rooms. The price was steep but for a "downtown" location, it is comparable to other hotels in the area.
I do recommend stopping by the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast. It is top notch with surprisingly affordable prices. Overall, pleasant stay, great sleep, quiet room while in the middle of downtown Milwaukee. Definitely would consider staying here again if needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental