I recently stayed at the Intercontinental so I could participate in the National AG triathlon championships. I had expected a well-appointed room with all of the amenities that would allow me to control my diet before the event - at least a microwave and a small fridge. The staff - always pleasant and trying to please - said they could secure me a fridge but they had already allocated their limited number of microwaves. They also told me that there was no pool or jacuzzi on site - but I was free to walk the 1/2 mile to their sister hotel to use their pool. Come on! Not to be completely dismissive, the hotel's location is great, just off the river walk and close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental