Review Highlights

from US$40.00
More Info
from US$30.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018

My wife and I went with another couple to celebrate a birthday. Another couple was supposed to come but couldn't at the last minute. We still had to pay for the other couple, despite the fact that we didn't have to pay until we got there, which I found a little ridiculous. We went on a black-light night so we did not get to set up our own course and it was very dark in the bar and on the course, which created several trip hazards. We had a lot of fun and it was overall a very good time but I think I would like to try it when I create my own hole.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Nine Below is a great venue. We had a lot of fun developing 6 golf holes within teams and playing them for a team building event. Our course coach was really fun and the bartender was nice and easy going. They have a lot of fun course obstacles to incorporate. I would recommend for a team building event, or a day/night out with family or friends.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation for 2 on a Sunday which was great because we were the only ones! We designed our course and had a blast playing the other ones too! We will definitely be back when we're in the area! It's a great place to hang out with friends or a significant other. Low key atmosphere with a bar and really cool people.