“Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport - Great Place!”

Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #21 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very clean. Friendly staff. Very nice room.

I had breakfast in the Club Lounge on the 5th floor. Jeanne was hosting the day I was in and she was very helpful with local information and the service was great.

I will definitley stay at Crowne Plaza next time I am in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Mark B:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful five star review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.

Jeanne does a great job in our Club lounge which is for anyone who books a guest room on our fifth floor or an IHG Rewards member. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with her and our entire staff.

Thank you once again for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport we look forward to hosting you the next time your travels find you in Milwaukee.

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed here during a conference. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel has a pool and fitness center, nice lobby area to sit down relax and chat, and an on-site restaurant and bar.

1  Thank elturcogrande
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear elturcogrande:

Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport and taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor. We truly value our guests feedback and wanted to say thank you for providing it.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay during your conference and I hope your conference was successful for you.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time your in Milwaukee.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I started a new job nearby and stayed there 3 days and it was fantastic. The room was very clean and nice, the bed super comfortable and the staff very friendly. I liked the fact it had a full bar and restaurant and the best part was the 5th floor members only happy hour with complimentary drinks and food from 5-7:30pm. As a female traveling alone staff member Kathy Krause was super sweet and nice and talked to me and made me feel relaxed and at ease. If it wasn't for her striking up a conversation I was going to grab a drink and go right back to my room but I stayed because of her and she made my stay a 5 star experience and I can't wait to return :)

1  Thank stephaniebelle

Dear Steaphaniebelle:

I was so happy to read your review and learn what great service you received while staying at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. Thank you for the five star review and the great comments about Kathy and your experience while staying at our hotel.

Our goal is to create an inviting atmosphere where interactions not transactions take place. I'm so happy that Kathy struck up a conversation with you and helped created a transaction that allowed you to get out of your room while you were in town.

We look forward to greeting you the next time your travels find you in the Milwaukee Airport area.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

AUWSOME stay and a very well run property. The staff are very helpful and the room was clean and rather quiet. Everything worked from the wifi to business center. The pantry area could have a few more choices but that's just me. Very ample parking and easy to get to from the airport and 94. Nice rates and no hassles with the aforementioned make it a jewel of a find.
Thanks guys!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear AlbyFli:

Thank you so much for your glowing five star review of our Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I will make certain to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional "One Step Ahead" service and I'm proud of our team for following through on our own high standards during your stay.

Please think of the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport the next time your travels find you in Milwaukee.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Management really needs to do something about the appetizers being offered on the 5th floor lounge. Typically, all that is served are some type of fried appetizers which is really not healthy for us guests who tend frequent the lounge daily. Many of us have requested more healthy appetizers and grilled food rather then fried food would be a huge improvement in the quality of snacks being offered on the 5th floor lounge.

Dear Hal W:

Thank you for your four star review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport!

Kathy does a fantastic job in our executive lounge and has mentioned that more guests are looking for healthier options. Since your stay we have started to offer a number of different appetizers that are more on the healthier side and will continue to seek guest feedback to enhance our offerings.

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Milwaukee.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is close to airport and offers a shuttle around the clock. I was here for work and the rooms are always clean. Food service was good and the outside is well kept. The only drawback is that the loacation has nothing to do around it. Very limited offering to walk to.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow. The ones that I have are too soft.

Dear Marshall L:

Thank you for posting a four star review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. Feedback is always considered a gift for our hotel as it allows us to celebrate with our team and also work to ensure that each guest has an exceptional experience at our hotel.

We do indeed offer 24-hour shuttle and I wanted to let you know that we also provide shuttle service in our local area within a five mile radius of the hotel based upon availability. This will allow you to visit many nearby attractions such as: Southridge mall, the historic village of Greendale, many shopping centers and restaurants.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We book most of our hotels via Hotwire for business travel in the Midwest and this stay was no different. I was nervous with the proximity to the airport the noise but there was none. I would stay here again even if I were to not book it through Hotwire. Very clean and friendly!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Kad292:

We find that many of our guests are pleasantly surprised with the lack of noise from the Airport. At the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport we are less than three miles from the General Mitchell International Airport however we are not on the flight path which means that we hear very little noise.

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport we hope that we can serve you again the next time your travels find you in Milwaukee.