Sleep Inn & Suites
The Plaza Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$156
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$229
US$200
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$206
US$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airporteggs and sausagepark and flyyogurtchoice hotelsgeneral mitchellmitchell fieldmini fridge and microwavewalk in showerwaffle makerbreakfast areafree breakfastan early flightnext morningbed was comfortablemilwaukee airportthe check in process
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Was in town for one night and it worked out perfectly. They were accommodating in letting me check in around 11 am so I could shower and get ready for a friends wedding. Room was clean and comfortable and the price was fair for the amenities you get. Breakfast wasn't great but overall I'd stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KVB66
Tammy F, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreicate you sharing as it allows us to continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests as well as enhance areas that need attention.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our stay was mandated by tournament requirements, so not our choice of accomadations. Location was easily accessible. Staff were pleasant and attentive. Rooms were nice but cleanliness was disappointing. Carpets stained and blankets covered with long hair. Shower drain was broke. Tv screen smeared. Chlorine vapor was overwhelming in pool area. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare. However, for the time we were in hotel it satisfied the need. Will seek another place for next visit.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank M B
Tammy F, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your stay at our hotel this past weekend. I am sorry to learn you had a negative experience with cleanliness and a maintenance issue. I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Manager and our Chief Engineer to rectify the issues to insure they do not reoccur. This is not the standard for our hotel and I apologize we failed to exceed your expectations as we strive to do.
Should you return to the area, I would like the opportunity to have you stay as our guest again to display the true level of service and amenities we pride ourselves on.
Thanking you again.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel is close to the airport, reasonably priced, and offers wonderful ammenities and excellent service. I was surprised at the size and comfort of the rooms; large bathroom with good lighting and comfortable bed in my suite with a separate sitting area. No complaints whatsoever, and I want to give extra kudos to the desk clerk, Heather, who checked me in and suggested a wonderful, local pizza restaurant that delivered a yummy pizza right to my door! I used the hot tub and swimming pool in the morning; both were maintained at a comfortable temperature. Breakfast was well stocked and presented with hot and cold items including fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, cereals, and yogurt. The maids were all very pleasant and they all spoke ENGLISH!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank rjmlem
Tammy F, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you so very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay and you were able to take advantage of our on site amenities. I will certainly share your comments with Heather and the rest of our staff, your feedback allows us to reward staff and encourage them to continue to strive to provide superior customer service.
We do hope your travels lead you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We recently stayed here for a couple of days just to get away. Room was clean staff went out of their way to help and accommodate all needs. Centrally located. We visited the Harley museum, Art Museum and toured the Miller brewery. Everything was very close - within 10 minutes. Breakfast in lobby was good- I have to eat gluten free so my choices were limited but was good price was great. Pool and hottub clean and very nice

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kjorn
Tammy F, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed the city and the amenities at the hotel. I will certainly offer your feedback to our staff, we truly appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments.
We look forward to you returning to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The hotel is very clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was waffles, fresh fruit, pastry, juice, etc. biscuits and gravy one day, omlets another. The staff was always wiping things off and we had plenty of pool towels. The free coffee in the lobby was not always full or warm. The free wi-FI was so slow as to be useless. $15 got you fast wi-fi. The free wi-fi was much better last fall.

Room Tip: We have stayed here a few times. 6 th street isn't very busy at night but a room on the back is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Tammy F, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for positing your review regarding your stay at the hotel. We are in the process of having our free wi-fi audited for potential issues, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am happy to learn you had a good stay otherwise.
Your feedback is valued and will be utilized to enhance our services. Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your comments.
I do hope you will stay with us again in the near future.