Quality Inn
US$160
  • Pool
US$144
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$118
US$114
Hotels.com
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$111
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$225
US$200
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$234
US$206
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We always stay at the NW LaQuinta hotel when we come to Milwaukee. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are always clean and they serve a nice breakfast in the morning. Also nice eating places close to hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ballmell
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel itself is decent, however you get the feeling of unsafeness at the hotel. If I was traveling with my wife, we would have changed hotels. The rooms allow any bit of noise from the hallway to keep you awake at night. The hallway had people in it all night making noise and it kept me up most of the night. I attempted to contact the front desk 3 different times to report the problem overnight but nobody answered the phone at the front desk. I would not recommend this hotel - I am sure you can find better service and a safer feeling in the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I read other reviews for this hotel and was a little worried, so I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. The hotel is non smoking so some people do stand outside to smoke, but I did not have to walk through them to do so. The room was clean and did not have an odor. The bed and pillow was very comfortable and breakfast was like most hotel breakfast. Makes me wonder what other people are expecting. I will stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2013

busy place, near the water park, rooms receive alot of traffic, clean- poor wireless internet service, desk tells you the service is complimentary, when it is not working, and sometimes in the morning, water is not real hot

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have been coming back to this hotel for the past 5 years, best value for my dollar, and greatest, friendliest staff. I live in New Zealand but was born in Milwaukee. When ever I come here I stay here. The staff have made me feel so at home. Thanks for your fantastic service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family