Quality Inn
Hotel Metro(Milwaukee)
US$148
US$143
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$218
US$200
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$206
US$186
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel was in a good location and was a good value. One out of 4 in our group had said that the shower water temperature was ice cold. It was "OK" for the others. Hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James F
Reviewed 25 December 2013

From the day I called for my reservation to the time of check out I appreciated the customer service and care. I will definitely stay again and have already let family and friends in Milwaukee know that they, too, can recommend this hotel for accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

All of the Laquinta's we have stayed at had large rooms with large desk's to work at. All of the staff was very friendly. The only complaint that I have is that not all the rooms have friges & micro's. Most of the motels we stay at do. It is becoming a standard.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HTHT27
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We always stay at the NW LaQuinta hotel when we come to Milwaukee. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are always clean and they serve a nice breakfast in the morning. Also nice eating places close to hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ballmell
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel itself is decent, however you get the feeling of unsafeness at the hotel. If I was traveling with my wife, we would have changed hotels. The rooms allow any bit of noise from the hallway to keep you awake at night. The hallway had people in it all night making noise and it kept me up most of the night. I attempted to contact the front desk 3 different times to report the problem overnight but nobody answered the phone at the front desk. I would not recommend this hotel - I am sure you can find better service and a safer feeling in the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo