“Very Happy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee
“Very Happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stayed here for our first time, and were very pleased. The room was great, and staff was helpful when needed. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast. Wish the pool was larger, but it was still fun!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Gerald O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

My stay was perfect for hotel room. The location was near the airport and the room was very nice. This was the first time I stayed there and would stay there again. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to stay near an airport.

Monmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

My stay at Milwaukee Quality Suites was amazing. The staff is excellent and were knowledgeable regarding the surrounding area. My room was spotless; the breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the staff makes you feel like home!!!!!

1 Thank cocacola87
Champaign, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

My last trip to Milwaukee was not the greatest to say the least. The hotel I went to was over booked, I was moved to a smoking room, the breakfast was mediocre, and the bed smelled dirty. However, I am pleased to say that my stay at the Quality Suites erased every bad memory of Milwaukee from my mind. I was greeted very warmly by the staff, the room I stayed in was recently renovated and made a memorable impression, and the following morning, I was able to get a generous bite to eat before hitting the road. I highly recommend this experience to any and all who are traveling. You get what you pay for and then some!

2 Thank James C
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

My stay at the Quality Suites was excellent! I am the kind of person who is very hesitate about staying in a hotel because of all the possible things can I may experience. However, I enjoyed my stay and would go back any day. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area. The food was delicious and filling. I lived in a spacious and clean suite with a comfortable mattress. The staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate to my needs. I cannot wait to go back and stay at this hotel next year.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Cindy H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

Very friendly and efficient service ! Did anything to help accomadate my stay! Especially with a newborn! Room was well equipped and very inviting ! Even went out of there way to ensure I had a wonderful stay.. staff sooooo helpful .. and breakfast was fresh and delicious ! Thankkk uuuu :) I most certainty will return !!!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank jerseygirlsmile8378
Lakewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

I recently went to chicago to visit some family and the closest hotel we found was the Quality Suites Miawaukee. We expected our usual hotel stays but let me tell you this hotel was one of the best. The staff deff made us feel very welcome and were some of the friendliest faces we seen our whole trip. They were always helping out with calling transportation. Also great breakfast and room service. I would recommend Quality Suites Milwaukee to everyone and i know we will always be staying there next time we go to chicago.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rachel H
Travellers also viewed these Milwaukee hotels
Downtown
Hotel Metro
Hotel Metro
#39 of 55 in Milwaukee
Sleep Inn & Suites
#25 of 55 in Milwaukee
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
#42 of 55 in Milwaukee

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Property: Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Address: 4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Best Value Hotel in Milwaukee
#17 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#20 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee