“Rev.”

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #37 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and friendly staff. Very comfortable. Room was well appointed and we wanted for nothing. Even though the floor below us was being remodeled there was no disruption to our stay. Thanks.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were greeted in a very friendly manner and check in was quick and easy. Our room was on the 5th floor and the only noise we heard was the knock on the door to the room next to ours for a pizza delivery! This is the first time we have had a suite and was it ever nice! Both rooms were clean and tidy - everything was perfectly in its place. The bed was comfortable; the towels were soft. Breakfast in the morning was so good - even had scrambled eggs and bacon (each cooked to perfection!)! Our visit was only for one night but wished we had the time to stay a second night. If we are back in this area and need a room, we won't even look anywhere else if we can get a room here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great stay. We loved hearing that you enjoyed your stay so much that you thought about extending your trip. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Experience Team.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was sent to Milwaukee for two weeks to help get another one of our stores ready for the holiday season. We checked in on a Sunday and were able to enjoy a great breakfast every morning. The breakfast was suppose to start at 6:30 am every morning, but we had to be to work by 7, so the hotel staff began to come in to work a little early so they could have it ready for us in time to make it to work. How awesome is that? I know right! The staff has been nothing but amazingly helpful with all of our needs.

Work decided that they wanted us to drive back home to our various cities Friday night and check back in Sunday...we weren't having any of that. So my buddy and I decided to pay for the weekend out of our pocket and we had a great rate on our room and were able to keep the same room. But that isn't where it ends. After having payed cash for the room and checked in for the weekend...I get a phone call from my manager telling me to come home to work at our store...so I explained this to the hotel staff and they were more than understanding...allowing me to get refunded for the 2nd night.
The next day, this would be Saturday morning I got a call saying that we could stay in Milwaukee and keep helping this store if we really wanted to (I explained what a great career opportunity this was) and so I called the hotel and they re-booked my room, said they'd take care of all the refund mess I created (my words not their's lol) and have been nothing but gracious.

So, in closing. The General Manager and the entire staff have been nothing short of amazing to us. They've had to deal with a lot of our co-workers whining about the dumbest stuff that has nothing to do with the hotel and/or things that are just really nit-picky. I've dealt with Chris the most...he is very very helpful and will help take care of all of your needs. Very personable and seems to really enjoy his job and helping people. The young lady was very helpful to us as well and I feel bad I can't remember her name and when we left a note and a tip for the housekeepers....they left one back saying "God Bless You, Thank you."

No...God Bless them and how they've made my two week stay a great one.

Room Tip: 368 is right by the elevator!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank zacharydowell
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I came to town for a conference. Stayed here as I got a deal on the price. The guy at the front desk was extremely friendly as I checked in. Helpful, gave me an idea for supper. The hotel lobby and elevator was nice. Room was pleasant. They are remodeling the room. The hotel just put in a little bar on the main floor. Stopped there to chat with the couple people that were in there. Bartender was also very friendly. You can tell that working there means more to these guys than just a job. Breakfast was also good. I would return here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

You have great people and your GM has great work ethics always smiles and take care of all the guest. Great place to stay near milwaukee and the airport. Will be back again. Nice pool, nice bar, nice breakfast, pleasant employees. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I've stay at this 2 or 3 times at 3 to 4 days each time I was in town, they are great people and would do what they can to make your stay an pleasant one. I will be using this hotel whenever I'm in town servicing MLB teams

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

I have shared the comments to our staff. They take pride in making sure each guest has a great stay. They loved your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The noise of water continuously running coming from the plumbing in the bathroom was definitely annoying. The double doors let 1/2 inch of light in from floor to ceiling (facing the bed) and, while the dead bolt worked, it felt like the slightest pressure could push the doors open. The doors had obviously been trashed and not fixed well, making it look like a dump! Noise from the plumbing, air conditioning and hallway, left feeling restful & secure impossible. $108.77 was way overpriced for the quality of this room and experience. When reported in the morning to the desk clerk, she simply said she would mention it to the manager who was not there at the time. Definitely would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviews such as these are greatly appreciated as we are always looking to make each guest stay a great one. I have shared the comments to our maintenance staff. They will be looking into each issue you brought up. I am personally sorry for your poor experience and would like to reach out to you. Please call the hotel at (414) 282-8800 and ask for the manager. We will do our best to solve the problems that you faced.

A great guest experience is are only priority and we will always work diligently to solve any issues. Thanks again for your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon.

Guest Experience Team