DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown
US$191
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$229
US$180
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,375 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskvalet parkingsun deckbreakfast buffetrestaurant staffmilwaukee downtownvalet servicewithin walking distancebusiness tripconvention centerthe entire staffwould stay here againconvenient locationupon checkbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I attended an international convention in Milwaukee the last week of July. From the time I checked in until I left I felt like I was at home and visiting friends. The front desk and restaurant personnel were warm and accommodating. The housekeeping staff was thorough and suberb. I would definitely recommend this location!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Mona R-

Thank you for selecting to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown while visiting for an international convention. We truly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers! We aim at offering you a pleasant stay with all the comforts of home, and I am so pleased to know we were successful in creating that type of atmosphere. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff was great and made the stay effortless. I was surprised and delighted by a pre-arrival email that took away the step of looking up "what to do". When I travel for business I like for everything to be quick and easy, and it was.

Hello Meredith D-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown. I appreciate your special recognition of our pre-arrival email; we strive to make your stay easy and hassle-free, and I am pleased to know that is was helpful and timesaving. I’m so pleased that your visit exceeded expectations. Thank you again for recommending our hotel and we hope to welcome you back on future visits.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I would hghly recommend double Tree Hotels for whatever purposes. It feels like home away from home. The Staff were warm and welcoming. This being my first time at Double Tree was a treat for me. I loved everything, it was cozy - a wow factor.

1  Thank Annette M

Hello Annette M-

Thank you for selecting to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for the excellent five-star review! I am pleased to hear you had a very positive experience at our hotel, and I’m glad you were able to experience our “warm and welcoming” team. We strive to provide a “home away from home” experience, and I’m happy to know we accomplished that! Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers, and we hope to welcome you back on future visits!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. I ordered room service and the amount of time before delivery was very short and the quality of the food was excellent. Bed was very comfortable. Location is great for the convention center.

1  Thank Chuck S

Hello Chuck S-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown while traveling on business. I am proud to hear that all of our staff was “extremely friendly & professional”. In addition, I’m glad you enjoyed our quickly delivered & delicious room service, our perfect location (kitty corner to the convention center), and our plush and very comfortable Sweet Dreams® beds. We hope to welcome you back on future visits, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can assist with.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We had a good stay here. Location was excellent, walked everywhere. Breakfast was very varied and well stocked- pastries very fresh. Parking was easy and valet quick. Room was very clean and bed very comfortable Would recommend for stay in Milwaukee

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank yvonnefov

Dear yvonnefov-

Thank you for the wonderful review. Most importantly, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Milwaukee. I am so pleased you enjoyed our extensive & well stocked breakfast buffet. Our culinary team is always looking to add creative & delicious options to keep the menu fresh, and our team will be happy to know you enjoyed it! In addition, I’m glad you found our valet parking option to be efficient. Thank you again for recommending our hotel to other travelers, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!