“Will visit Again !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
De Pere, United States
“Will visit Again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was the first time visiting our son in Milwaukee and was unsure where to stay. Co-workers recommended this particular hotel and it didn't disappoint. It was clean, staff very organized and welcoming. Will for sure be back !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Cathy H-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for the excellent review! I’m glad you enjoyed our pristine hotel, and our welcoming team! We are lucky to have a team that is so committed to delivering outstanding service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and we look forward to welcoming you back on future visits.

414-273-2950

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been staying at DB for 9 months now, and they have been excellent throughout! They really take care of me, from reservations, losing and finding my things, breakfast, dinner, the bar and even cancellations....thank you!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Joseph S-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for submitting a stellar review! We are honored to have hosted you for 9 months, and we truly appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. I’m proud to know we have exceeded your expectations in your experience with us.

Our team is committed to delivering exceptional service, and your feedback shows were going in the right direction. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can assist with.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. Very quiet rooms. Convenient location to downtown Milwaukee, although seems to be on the outskirts of a shady area. Courteous staff. Reasonable price for downtown hotel of this quality, although no free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DBK26
MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Hello DBK26-

Thank for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for the wonderful review! We take great pride in taking care of our guests, and I’m so pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us. I’m glad you enjoyed our excellent location in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, our very clean, and comfy guest rooms, our competitive rate, and our courteous team! Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Campbellsport, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The customer service was fine nothing to really put it over the top. The toilet flushing in our room and the ones surrounds us gave out a horrendous howling/whistling noise. Our room and bathroom were very small but fit us fine for 1 night. Location was pretty good for walking, but we did encounter some riff raff on the walk back from the Third Ward in the evening.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TashAnn-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for taking a moment to share your experience. I’m pleased you enjoyed our excellent downtown location, and that it allowed for a nice walk to the Third Ward Area. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with our service was fine, but nothing over the top. I would love to touch base, and find out how we can further improve our offerings; please feel free to reach out to me at the number below. I hope you will consider staying with us again on future visits to Milwaukee so we can provide you with the exceptional experience you deserve.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

You can walk to most of the key places (Marquette University, Conference Center, BMO Bradley Harris Center, eating places). Valet Parking is reasonable. Hotel has all the needed amenities. Outstanding Staff.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Hello Craig A T-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton, and for the wonderful review! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel’s excellent amenities, unbeatable location (within walking distance to several attractions & restaurants), our reasonable valet parking and the award-winning service provided by our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went to Milwaukee for a girlfriends weekend. This hotel was lovely. I do wish they offered 2 queen beds in one room. Starbucks downstairs, nice. Room appointments, superb. Concierge was exceptionally helpful, as was the desk clerk. Staff was friendly and attentive. I'd go back again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Hello ReneeBaumgartner-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton while visiting Milwaukee for your girl’s get-away weekend. I am so pleased you enjoyed our “lovely” hotel, the Starbucks coffee in our restaurant, and our exceptionally helpful and attentive team. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back on future visits.

louisville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I found the room to be very well maintained. Everything was clean and ready for me when I checked in. The rates were competitive with other hotels in the downtown area. Parking in the public parking garage next door made more sense for me, as I was gone most of the day and overnight is only $5.00. Apparently I need to add more characters to post this review that I was asked to take. Normally I would not post anything, good or bad, unless I was completely upset with something. And now I have nothing left to say, but I still have not met the required number of characters. This will probably be the last time I try to be helpful towards a business and do a review. This is getting utterly ridiculous. I hope if nothing else I can amuse someone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Hello Jason D-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor! I’m glad you enjoyed our clean and well maintained hotel, and our competitive rates. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel on future visits.