“Milwaukee DoubleTree”

Ranked #8 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Indianapolis
“Milwaukee DoubleTree”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Located within walking distance of most downtown points of interest. Both the desk clerks and the wait-staff of the adjoining restaurant's breakfast buffet were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our well-appointed, comfortable room with excellent bedding.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Hello dbotalk-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for sharing your experience with other travelers. Our team is committed to delivering perfect ‘10’ service, and feedback such as yours shows that we are going in the right direction. I’m so pleased you enjoyed our convenient downtown location, our comfortable rooms, and our luxurious Sweet Dreams® bedding. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback, and we hope to host you again on future visits.

414-273-2950

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We were in Milwaukee to visit family and attend Irish Fest. The Doubletree was the perfect place to stay. Near family and right on the shuttle route to Irish Fest. The staff and amenities were excellent. Couldn't have been happier with our stay...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Hello dot12394-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown while in town to visit family, and attend Irish fest. We are lucky to have such a convenient location for our guests to experience the city, and a team that is committed to delivering outstanding service. I’m so glad that you had an exceptional stay with us! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. We look forward to your return at the DoubleTree by Hilton on your next Milwaukee adventure!

Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Second time staying at this hotel for Irish fest. Another excellent stay and looking forward to my return in 2015. Rooms are comfortable with great beds and pillows for a great sleep. Staff are so welcoming and the hotel is in a great location for everything. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Milwaukee.

Hello Flyingbods-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m so pleased to hear that you had another excellent stay with us, and I truly appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. I’m glad you enjoyed our perfect downtown location, our luxurious Sweet Dreams® beds and bedding, and the award-winning service provided by our team. Thank you again for the stellar review, and we look forward to welcoming you back for next year’s Irish festival!

West Chicago, IL, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was greeted immediately on entering the lobby to check in. The front desk employees were extremely friendly, and got me through the check in process very quickly. I got my cookies right away, which were delicious. They asked if i was in Milwaukee to visit, and i let him know i was in town to visit a friend, at which point i was offered a map of the city and given suggestions on a local festival. The room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, i would say that i was very pleased with the experience, and would stay at a Double Tree again without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hello Mario M-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for the great feedback. I’m so pleased to hear our front desk staff were very helpful and welcoming from the moment you arrived. Our team is always looking for ways to make your experience more enjoyable and hassle-free, and I’m happy to know our desk agents offered a city map and suggestions on local events. In addition, I’m glad you enjoyed our delicious freshly baked chocolate chip and walnut cookies, and our pristine and comfy guest rooms. I’m delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay that you’ll be back on future visits! We look forward to welcoming you back again, and please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to assist with a future reservation.

milwaukee
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My Stay at the Milwaukee Double Tree was excellent. I will stay there on my next visit. I travel to Milwaukee several times a year and look forward to staying at the Double Tree Milwaukee Downtown in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear James P-

Thank you for selecting to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown while traveling on business, and for the great feedback! We strive to make your stay exceptional, and I’m happy to know we accomplished that. I’m especially pleased to hear that you’ll stay with us again on future visits to the Milwaukee area. We hope to see you back again soon, and please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can assist with.

Milwauke, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

In all my years of traveling I have never experienced such a wonderful, attentive and thoughtful staff! The attention to detail (right down to making sure I had an extra coffee packet in my room) will bring me back time and time again!

1 Thank Kelly M
Hello Kelly M-

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for the glowing review! We strive to provide every guest with perfect ‘10’ service, and I’m so pleased we exceeded your expectations in your stay. I’m especially proud to hear that we have the most “attentive and thoughtful” team you’ve ever experienced! Thank you again for the fantastic feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on future visits.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here several times. We like to go to Pottawatomie Casino and there is a free shuttle to and from the casino right outside the hotel. From the warm cookie at check-in to the smile and questions about your stay at check-out this hotel goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed. Not the fanciest of hotels but if you are looking for a clean comfortable room and a good location in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, check out Doubletree. Also on the festival bus route for checking out Summerfest, Pride Fest, Irish Fest etc.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joe S
Hello Joe S-

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, and for your continued loyalty to our hotel. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share you wonderful experience on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide you with a relaxing “home away from home” experience, and I am so pleased we accomplished that with our warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival, our welcoming and attentive team, and our comfortable guest rooms. It’s great that you were able to take advantage of the free shuttle service to Potawatomi Casino that allows for convenient pick-up and drop-off right outside of our hotel! We are lucky to have such a convenient location for our guests to experience all the events at Henry Maier Festival Park including Summerfest, Pride Fest, and Irish Fest. Thank you again for the fantastic review, and we look forward to welcoming you back with our delicious freshly baked cookies!