I feel that I must write to congratulate the staff of the Hilton Milwaukee River for their splendid customer care during our recent stay (23.10.13). Having come from the UK on business, and in the middle of a busy US tour, we very highly appreciated the care which we received. On arrival, we were invited to share entrees in the bar, which was a thoroughly inclusive event, made possible by the flamboyant but discrete hosting by the lady bar server. This atmosphere was both welcoming and accepting, and soon had us chatting to other guests in a very friendly but not imposing way. This doesn't really happen in the UK and was an unexpected pleasure on a business trip.
I personally very much enjoyed the timber rich décor, which complemented the views of the healthy looking river, very effectively. The dinner was excellent and the server had a very keen wit for no extra charge - another delightful bonus.
On the following day, we were served at breakfast very ably by Dani who made it her personal business to ensure that we ate well, and also were very well directed to our business meeting. In fact Vance, delivered us to the meeting on time which was also most welcome since we had never ben to Milwaukee before. Dani also ensured that we were charged at the correct rate for our stay and I would like to commend her and Kathy the Rooms Manager for this service.
I do not often stay at Hilton Hotels. but if they are all like this one, I will be booking them more often in future business and leisure trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Milwaukee River and just minutes from the heart of downtown, the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is the latest addition to the Greater Milwaukee scene. Enjoy a luxury selection of spacious guestrooms including deluxe rooms featuring impressive river views. From plush pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens to premium bath products, our hotel offers a modern twist to a relaxing and peaceful stay. Whether traveling on business or just for leisure, our hotel's accommodations and amenities will exceed your every expectation. When staying with us take advantage of complimentary Internet access, complimentary parking, and an extravagant dining experience. Explore all of Milwaukee's rich history and settle in at our hotel after a day on the town. With a variety of local businesses, corporations, shopping and nightlife, there's plenty to do when visiting the Milwaukee/Glendale area. Guests can take advantage of our hotel's free shuttle service to local attractions and shopping within a three mile radius. The hotel has been designed to not only give guests easy access to the city's entertainment, but also to provide a serene environment with unparalleled hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee River Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee River
- Milwaukee Hilton