Three of my children and I stayed at this hotel, and we were extremely impressed. We felt like we were staying in the Titanic. You could feel the history of this gorgeous hotel and we kept taking pictures of everything. The ornate details are everywhere. And the beds. I can NEVER sleep at hotels, no matter how comfortable they claim to be. I slept here. All night. I am considering calling and asking them if I can buy a mattress from them. My children felt the same way. The room was not huge, but it was decorated tastefully and had everything we needed in it. The large soaker tub was a lovely surprise as well. We are planning another trip to Milwaukee just so we can stay at this hotel again. I very highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay while in Milwaukee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton