When booking the room I got a facebook special that let us stay in a king superior room for a good price. We stayed on the 15th floor. The room was really clean and the hotel was very nice. It is in a great location near all the downtown activities. Upon check in we got free passes to the breakfast buffet and also got free passes to one of the bars. There were 5 of us staying and the only thing we really didn't like was the bathroom. It was very small. With 5 girls trying to get ready there simply was not enough space. Only 1 person could fit in the bathroom at a time and there was no fan. So it got really steamy and hot in the bathroom. We also could not get the curtains to close all the way, so the sun cam streaming in and made for an early morning after a late night. Overall we had a very nice time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton