I liked this hotel. It is one of those really old hotels that became a Hilton late in life.
There was no valet parking which I found unusual. It is across from the convention center so it is very busy with conventioneers. There is a nice executive lounge. You park in an attached deck.
My room was large. There was no fridge and the bathroom was smallish but it was a good layout so two people could stay here easily.
The wifi was just ok - not very fast but maybe fast enough.
The staff were very good.
Taxis line up outside so it is easy to get one. There is no valet so it is hit or miss whether someone will be there to assist in getting a cab.
Overall it's a good place. If I were picking a hotel I might pick the Pfister instead - but this is a close second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton