Hilton Milwaukee City Center
US$138
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$184
US$120
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$229
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$198
2,281 results
All reviewsmiller time pubchop houselower lobbymonarch loungethe executive loungegrand old hotelbeautiful hotelcorner roombeautiful lobbyparking garageold world charmper dayenjoyed my stayking roombed was very comfortablethe room was nicebradley center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Attended a water conference at the hotel. I typically find a boutique hotel but decided to stay here for the conference convenience. I was not disappointed with this Hilton Hotel. Nice clean room and bath and comfortable bed. Service in the Hilton Honors bar was a little slow but not too bad. Concierge was not at station a few times I tried to use the service. Really nice old grand hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

During recent 4 night stay, room was never vacuumed (obviously not vacuumed from prior persons stay either), drinking glasses in room never changed out during stay (even though used), bedspread had what looked like bodily fluid stains and room quite dirty upon arrival. Bedspread never cleaned or changed out while we were there. Tiny cramped room in an old building, especially for a queen bed, so small that even the extra toilet paper was stored in the only tiny closet in living room. The concierge at street curb took our luggage and said a bellman would bring it right up, 20 minutes later I went back down and retrieved it myself (it was left completely unattended and unwatched), anyone could have rolled it away, no security at concierge's station. In the hotel pub-restaurant, the staff were very rude, we went elsewhere after trying it one time. I had the feeling that most every member of the staff acted like they were Paris Hilton herself, and wanted the guests to pay them homage (and big tips). Tipping made absolutely no difference in how you were treated (I was tipping $5/day for housekeeping, they only made up the bed and wiped my drinking glasses with just a quick wipe of a towel (maybe even a dirty one?). I will never stay here again! I've had better service at Best Western than this dump. The only request I had at check in was for a quiet stay, the staff put us in a room almost directly over a ballroom which held very loud parties until 12 midnight or so. Upon checkout we found out these parties had been scheduled a few weeks prior. We scheduled our rooms four months prior, Hilton should have assigned us to a quieter room, not right over very loud gatherings!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere or get a room high up, and in the newer section. Do not take a room on the 4th-5th floors in the old section if you want any sleep at all. Be prepared for rude staff and itty bitty rooms, smaller than Best Western or La Quinta by far!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David W, Director of Rooms at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear C M;
Thank you for your comments regarding your past stay. I want to assure you that the practices you encountered are the not the standards set forth for any-one department. All members of our leadership team have reviewed your comments and have addressed them with all staff members involved. I look forward to having you back on a future visit to showcase our true spirit of hospitality.

David Woodward

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed here three days with my wife on business. Had a great stay. The architecture and classic décor have been preserved and restored nicely. staff was helpful and friendly. Room was nice with a view of the lake (21st floor) of ample size although the bathroom was rather tiny. The food that was served as part of our conference was well above average. we didn't eat at the hotel restaurants. This hotel is located right next to the convention center and is connected by a skywalk. Easy walk to some nice shops, restaurants and parks. Overall a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Upper floors have a view of the lake
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rvrvwmike
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Lovely hotel, excellent food and truly exceptional, caring service. As a professional art instructor, I am constantly moving large amounts of class materials back and forth to different locations. The Bell Services Staff at the Hilton made these moves seamless and stress-free. They were prompt, courteous and friendly but also took pains to anticipate when I might need their help again. It happens that I was there for a 9-day event and when toward the end of the event I began to feel unwell, they noticed that too and kindly brought me bottled water. I truly felt that - even far from home - there were people who cared about me and upon whom I could rely. Very comforting.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Amee S
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for a business conference. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is attached to the convention center by skywalk so that was convenient! The only down-side is that there is no pool. Otherwise, great experience.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business