Kept as well as you can for an old renovation. Staff at front door could be a little friendlier. Hold the door for example. Lobby,elevators all gold leaf looks nice. Rooms are well appointed but very small.toilet has a flush handle like an average men's room ? Convenient to convention center. Nice bar. Short walk to river and some great restaurants.
All in all it's a 4 from me but I don't see the 4 Diamond rating on wall at check in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton