Stayed for a week for a trade show at the convention center. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The Chop House was upscale and very good. We were able to walk to the art fest on the river in about 30 min. Also saw an air show. Sat outside of the Harbor House for a great glass of wine and food. The nights were very cool but the day warmed up nicely. (June is a nice time of year there) Upper Floor had great views on on the East side.
The only thing missing in the room was a small refrig. and the bathroom was kind of small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton