Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
2,284 results
All reviewsmiller time pubchop houselower lobbymonarch loungethe executive loungegrand old hotelbeautiful hotelcorner roombeautiful lobbyparking garageold world charmper dayenjoyed my stayking roombed was very comfortablethe room was nicebradley center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel service great - personnel very friendly and helpful. The handicap accessibility was sufficient for a person using a cane. Bar restaurant was better than we expected. We would definitely return to stay at this hotel for any reason.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Suzanne G
David W, Director of Rooms at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for the kind words Suzanne G! I hope to have you back on your next visit to Milwaukee- In the mean time good luck with your next Triathlon!
David Woodward

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It's really a beautiful, historic hotel. My husband was attending a conference across the street so it was a perfect location for that, as well as a short walk to almost every spot I wanted to hit while he was busy. There were several weddings while we stayed and the place was hopping most of the time. We arrived fairly late at night and took our time getting out and about the next day, apparently missing our chance to have housekeeping service the room. I thought it seemed odd that they just decided to pass us up totally, but we asked for the supplies we needed to get by. The King Superior room was very spacious, but as other reviewers said, the bathroom is INCREDIBLY TINY.

The Chophouse was wonderful. We visited the Miller Time Pub & Grill several times. Two words--cheese curds!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Great Travel Tip ks0831! We offer a variety of room layouts catering to all travelers’ needs and requests. I hope that in the future we are able to find the perfect room for you upon your arrival at the Hotel. We look forward to having you back.
Regards,
David Woodward

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great location, plenty of parking and friendly staff. Had a bit of an issue the day before I arrived as my reservations were messed up. I call and spoke to Austin who is the night manager who was able to square things away for me without any issue. Austin and the entire staff made us feel welcome. For those of you with dogs like us, they gladly accept and even have a large grassy area for your dog.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marky_Mark_MN
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a beautiful, historic hotel. I stayed here for a conference, so I didn't spend much time in the room, but it was very nice. I upgraded to a king superior room. The room itself was nice size, but the bathroom was incredibly small - one of the smallest I have ever had. It would barely be big enough for two people to use, and definitely not at the same time. The door opens into the bathroom and you have to close it to even be able to move inside the bathroom. That aside, the room was nice, the hotel is clean, the staff are friendly - it's a nice place to stay. The hotel has in-room wifi, although I believe there is a daily charge. I received it free as part of being there for the conference. The hotel is also connected to the Wisconsin Center via skywalk. On the lower lobby (street level) there are a few restaurants, including a Starbucks, which is a plus. There is also a cafe, Miller Time Pub, and a steakhouse. The steakhouse has a great deal on Sunday nights, although I wasn't able to take advantage because of my conference schedule. If you are interested in coming to Milwaukee and exploring the downtown and surrounding areas, this hotel is a nice play to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room - I was told the bathroom was a little bigger.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

All interations with staff were very pleasant - front desk, housekeeping, bar and restaurant staff (who comped a round of drinks when food was slow coming, and we hadn't even complained!); premisis very nicely maintained; thanks for taking pets! The courtyard is a great place to exercise pets. In spite of the hotel being virtually full, elevator waits were not a problem. Attached parking garage a plus.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business