“Convenient location, friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #9 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We arrived on a late plane and checked in just around midnight. The night time desk staff offered us bottles of water and made sure we'd be comfortable for the night. The typical, very good, Hampton Inn breakfast was just what we needed. The room was comfortable and well laid out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KarinWisc
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your PRICELESS review! Our staff is always there to help you and do anything to make your stay the best. If you come back to Milwaukee we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inn when I have a choice during business travel. I wanted to send a special commendation to Tim, evening manager at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. He was pleasant and went out of his way to accommodate my needs. When I was having room problems, he came and assisted me when there was no maintenance person on the premises. He was helpful with directions and information. His invitational demeanor to guests reflects well upon your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction withTim:)
He is one of our many superstars! We are very fortunate to have such a great staff ~ each of our team members is dedicated to making our guest's experiences the best that they can be. I'm glad that you found this to be true!
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back the next time that you are visiting Milwaukee.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This location is one of the older Hampton Inn locations I have stayed at. Its not a bad hotel for the price but nothing significant stands out.

Rooms: My room was a little worn and the television had poor reception with a digital glitch, making watching TV a chore.

Fitness Center: I enjoyed the fitness center with quality dumbells and Kettlebells (I dont see this often). Overall I was able to get a good workout.

Food Choices: McDonalds and some local steakhouse were the only things nearby so I had to travel a little ways to find dinner.

Overall: Its a Hampton by the airport so expectations should be minimal as should your actual time spent there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry that had a bad experience with the television in your room during your stay. We pride our selves in meeting and exceeding expectations, and I was both surprised and deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. I assure you your experience is contrary to the feedback we normally receive. I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration. Your satisfaction is our main concern. At Hampton we stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied, we do not expect you to pay. I encourage you to please contact us at the hotel directly, as we would love to speak with personally to help resolve this matter.. Please know that your business and your satisfaction is incredibly important to us.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were greated at check in by a friendly worker and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. That was the start of a very pleasant stay. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was there for business, but they helped it feel like a vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be welcoming. I will share your kind words with our staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed at this property for 1 night to attend a Brewers game. We were looking for a clean hotel at a reasonable price, and this Hampton fit the bill.

The room was clean, the front desk team was efficient and courteous, and the hotel was conveniently located right off of I-94. Had this been any old hotel, I would have been perfectly content. However, I have stayed at numerous Hampton Inns all over the country, and this one was mediocre by Hampton standards. I'm honestly kind of surprised by all of the 5 Star reviews.

This looked like one of the older Hampton properties. The rooms were small and not sound-proofed very well. Also, the beds were pretty springy for my taste. The Hampton "hot breakfast" was sub-par. The only hot items were waffles and seasoned potatoes. A sign suggested there might have been omelettes before we arrived at breakfast, but they were gone when we arrived downstairs at 8 am (breakfast was open until 10 am).

If I could, I would give this hotel 3 1/2 stars, but since that isn't an option, I gave it a 4. This is certainly a clean, affordable option if you are in the Milwaukee area, but I wanted to let "Hampton Regulars" know that they might be a little disappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side (away from the road & McDonald's) are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience and review on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you did not have an enjoyable experience with us. I apologize for the the breakfast during your stay as well at the noise from other guests.

If you would like to speak further regarding your stay, please don't hesitate to contact us. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that we fully stand behind.

Thanks!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed for a family vacation over memorial day weekend. The service was exceptional and the staff very friendly and helpful. We stayed here and drove to attractions in Milwaukee and it was very easy commute. The hotel came with free WIFI, breakfast and free parking. The best deal in town for sure! The hotel rooms were clean and even had rubber ducks for the tub! Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and other fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you’ll come back to visit us the next time that travel brings you to Milwuakee. From all of us at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, thank you!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were attending a cousin's wedding at nearby Boerner Botanical Gardens and decided to spend the night. We live a little over than an hour away and did not want to drive home tired. What we got was a mini-getaway.

The staff was welcoming and very accommodating. They offer 24 hr coffee and bottled water.
Mom needed an accessible bathroom and their's was perfect for her and included a walk in shower

Our room had a king bed and provided the best night sleep following our early afternoon visit to Boerner, and later by the wedding ceremony and reception. Fresh air and sunshine mixed with blissful sleep in a clean and very comfortable bed made the get away most enjoyable.

Many lamps in rooms, not just bright fluorescents. Good size bathroom with nice toiletries And super fluffy towels. No chemical scents either!

The hotel's decor is up to date and entrance area is conducive for visiting with family.

Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. From the fresh fruit including bananas, raspberries, and strawberries to the variety of baked breads, muffins, cereals, yogurts and juices to waffles and eggs there was a lot to select from.

The pool area was a nice surprise. It has good acoustics as several people were in the area and noise level was not bad. Pool is nice size with depth up to 4 1/2 feet. Has a Whirlpool too. Soft blue walls made for serene environment.

Convenience area near elevator with microwave, ice machine, vending machine and recycling cans. Good size Refrigerators in the rooms with small ice compartments needed for mom's insulin. Also loved that this is a non smoking hotel

Two computers in lobby area.

So happy we decided to spend the night and make some lasting memories in southeastern Wisconsin.

Very close to I94 exit and MKE airport. McDonalds in adjacent parking lot.

I would stay there again and love how Hampton Inn pays attention to details.

• Stayed: May 2014
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review I couldn't have said it better myself. We value your comments and recommendations as do other fellow travelers! All of us at the hotel are very happy to know that you enjoy our clean rooms, friendly staff and our convenient location. We very much appreciate your loyalty to our Hampton Inn!