“Amazing Breakfast”
Review of Toast Milwaukee

Toast Milwaukee
Ranked #264 of 1,671 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This lovely little restaurant had perhaps one of the best French Toast breakfasts I have ever had! The texture and taste were amazing, I just wish it was closer to home for me to enjoy on a regular basis. An incredible breakfast dining experience with the best of friends,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was visiting my friends who just moved to Milwaukee for a long weekend. They had been to Toast once before and liked it so decided to take me there. When we got to the restaurant we were told the wait would be 35-40 minutes. The hostess took our names and said she would text us when our table was ready. We only ended up waiting 15 minutes. As it was a hot day I went for something light and ordered the Veggie Rap. I don’t like roasted peppers so I asked if I could substitute avacdo and the waitress said no problem. My friends each ordered an egg dish. The food came quickly. My sandwich came with roasted peppers and no avacodo (happily not too many peppers). Other than that is was nice and fresh. The eggs were tastey. There is a nice drink selection and my strawberry mango mimosa was delicious.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was great! My bf and I shared the smores donut (amazing!), the Pork Oaxaca Benedict and the Chorizo Skillet. I also had a bloody mary. Everything we had was really delicious. The portion sizes were large. We both only ate half (or maybe less) of the entrees. I’m looking forward to coming back when I can sit on the adorable patio that I saw as I walked past! It wasn’t quite nice enough out on the morning we were there. I started following them on Facebook and they list their donut of the day every morning if you want to check that out!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Toast has a cool atmosphere. The space itself is kind of tight as far as room goes, trying to navigate the restaurant can be difficult if servers are running or if another guest is trying to pass. Our food was great! We all tried different things. I had a florentine omelet, but I no longer see that on their online menu so maybe they dropped it? The other members of our party had the crab Benedict and the ribeye and eggs. Everything was cooked as we ordered it and was served warm. Our server was a bit odd, but it made for an interesting experience. We will certainly go back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a delicious brunch here! . Its a cute place with super friendly staff and a large menu. They serve Kona coffee as well as having a full bar. We started with the maple, bacon cinnamon roll pull apart bread. It was really good as was the rest of our meal. They do not take reservations but it is definately worth the wait!