Ww stayed just one night and we were not happy with what we got. It seemed to have a lot of people hanging out in the hotel lobby area that were not guests of the hotel. The staff was not friendly or helpful. We will not stay here the next time we visit Milwaukee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee hotel is minutes from Miller Park baseball stadium. We are also conveniently near Bradley Center and the Midwest Airlines Convention Center. Take advantage of all this exciting city has to offer. Start your day with an early-morning workout in our exercise room and then get a boost with a free Daybreak continental breakfast. At the day's end, enjoy your favorite show on a 42-inch flat-screen television. Our non-smoking hotel offers free parking, free WiFi, and airport shuttle service for a nominal fee. Tour Miller Brewing Company or catch a ballgame at Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Enjoy Summerfest music festival, and other events year-round at Henry Maier Festival Park. See the world’s largest dinosaur skull and a life-sized replica of a Tyrannosaurus rex, or stroll in a tropical garden filled with butterflies at the Milwaukee Public Museum. Explore German Expressionist paintings and other collections at the Milwaukee Art Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Days Inn And Suites Milwaukee