“Lots of fun”

Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play
More attraction details
Owner description: We all know that one girl who should never, ever drink liquor (but does)...Whether it's inadvertently "breaking the seal" or horrible drunk texting, we've all been there...and it's all celebrated right here in this outrageous comedy!In addition, the show weaves interactive social games throughout the play which will have you laughing, singing, and perhaps getting to know the people next to you a bit more than you would have ever imagined (or wanted to).
Deerfield, Wisconsin
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I attended the play last night with my husband. It was really fun. The actors are great, really into what they are doing. The waiters and waitresses are good, kept up with keeping people with drinks during the play. The play lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes, the drinking games between the little skits was really funny, the pick people out of the crowd to ask questions to and get involved, so if you are leery of speaking in public or being brought up on stage, steer clear. It was worth the $12 and the drinks were reasonably priced, the staff is friendly, we will be back for sure. We went sober, I think being buzzed during the play would make it more fun, so get a designated driver and drink up :)

Visited May 2011
3 Thank Miranda77

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I left after the opening...”
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I totally agree with love2travel... I love comedy... I love to drink with my husband so I thought this would be a great way to spend an evening. I enjoy all types of comedies even the ones with really dirty nasty jokes but It was like a high school play. At first they couldnt find my reservations, then after arriving there earlier than anyone else they sat us waaaay in the back. I told em to change us from that table and they gladly sat us right up front...which I regret because after 15 min of the play I just wanted to runaway to the bar outside and get really drunk. This play shouldnt be on any lists on trip advisor.

1 Thank Izzypr
Onalaska, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I hate to be the downer...”
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I do not think this play was as funny as the reviews led it to be. I went with a group of 4 and although parts were funny, most of the skits were not. It started off with a pretty good opener, the audience participation activities were mostly entertaining but I didn't think most people could relate to the skits. For $12 it wasn't a waste of money - the drinks were reasonably priced and I would probably do it all over again - just to say I saw this. I'm not sure if they have new actors, direction or what - but it wasn't as good as we had hoped. I would probably recommend a friend to see it in a different city and if it's more comical.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Love2Travel5308
Manistique, Michigan
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“SO FUN!”
Reviewed 5 December 2010

If you're in Milwaukee, you have to go see this! I went with my husband, brother-in-law, and his mother. They're all fans of drinking, while I don't drink at all, and we ALL enjoyed the show! My brother-in-law was very nervous when we told him we were going to a play, because he's honestly not a play watching kind of guy, but when we got there he got into the action and had a blast.
I think the best thing about the show is the interaction with the actors. They are great and have quite a knack for chosing people from the audience to participate.Drinks weren't outragous and they serve you at your seat during the play which is nice.

1 Thank eleona01
Houston, Texas
“Bye Bye Liver. The. Jam.”
Reviewed 21 September 2010

This show was AWESOME!! I had soo much fun! My boyfriend and I came up from Texas for the week, googled things to do, and this is one of the first things that came up. I've never seen anything like this! The cast was extremely talented, they were hilarious in their sketches and played drinking games with us in between being funny. After wards they all come out and have a drink. It wasn't too long, and most def worth the 12 bucks I paid to see it! I totallly recommend this as soon as you can see it!