“Multiple stays and impressed each time”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Having stayed at 45 Hilton-affiliated properties this year, I can say that this hotel has by far the BEST service of any Hilton property in USA/Canada. The staff is always very helpful, prompt, and goes out of their way to make you feel welcome.

Rooms are very clean and very, very quiet. Dinner was fair value and tasty -- much better than other Hilton Gardens.

This hotel should be the training grounds for any General Manager or franchisee who needs to be trained in how to run a hotel the right way.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear briak-ky,

I am extremely happy that our staff was helpful and able to create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. The Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport would like to say thank you for sharing your feedback. I will definitely share your wonderful comments about the tasty dinner and the clean rooms with our Food & Beverage team, and our Housekeeping team. It is an honor that we are your #1 pick out of all of the 45 Hilton hotels that you have stayed at, and we do appreciate your loyalty with the brand and especially our hotel. I hope you are able to visit us again very soon, we can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

The perfect hotel for our needs. Location, price, shuttle service & quality. They hit on all cylinders! We will use this hotel as our base for future trips to Milwaukee. Very professional staff on all levels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear jdbooth1945,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderful feedback about our staff and our property. Everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport appreciates your kind words and are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us for your Thanksgiving trip! Again thank you so much, and we can't wait to have you back the next time you are in Milwaukee.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

this hotel provided service that was off the charts great!! Very clean and friendly Great place to stay if you are headed out of the airport . only 5 min. away. would stay here again even if the cost was higher. Thanks for treating my Family to a great start to the holiday weekend!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Steve J,

Everyone here at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport would like to thank you for sharing your awesome feedback. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us over the Holiday weekend, and you were able to see our entire teams commitment to making your families recent stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Our staff really does appreciate every single guest and I am excited you were able to experience that. Again thank you, and I really hope we will see you and your family the next time you are in the Milwaukee area.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I figure that when a hotel has a 95% thumbs up rating with over 300 reviews and is ranked #2 out of 52 different hotels in the area, you pretty much know they are doing things right. From the minute I entered the hotel to the minute I left, my experience was excellent! The entire staff, from housekeeping to the front desk was incredibly friendly and accommodating which made my stay enjoyable.

The room, a Junior King Suite was clean and spacious. The free internet - awesome. We got the breakfast package which was perfect. We had our choice of made to order eggs and pancakes along with all sorts of “continental breakfast” type items - all high quality and a great variety.

The rooms are very soundproof and since I am a very light sleeper this was a big plus. I did not hear any noise from adjacent rooms or from the outside.

Now my wife is very cold-blooded - I mean she gets cold easily :-) and likes the room temperature kept at a balmy 76 degrees. The heat took a little while to engage and when it finally reached proper temperature, the heating element shuts off but the fan continues to run. This continuous blowing of the unheated air made my wife feel like cold air was blowing on her. I talked to the front desk about this and they explained that this continuous fan mode was the default setting but they would send the maintenence engineer up to change the setting so the fan would only run when the heat was needed. We went out for a bit and when we got back the setting had been changed and a very nice hand-written note had been left in our room by the maintenance engineer making sure everything was to our satisfaction and to let them know if there was anything else they could do. The note also said that they would add a note to our “guest profile” so that on our next stay they would adjust the settings before our arrival. Wow, that is amazing customer service on par with the Ritz Carlton mission statement “where the genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission” - I like that.

A couple of other points - I used the business center to print out boarding passes, quick and easy and I like that the computers allow you to log-off so nothing is saved in browser history from your session. The parking was easy and plentiful and I always felt safe. I love the decor in the front lobby and sitting there while eating breakfast was very relaxing. In summary, you can’t go wrong staying here, they are definitely doing things right!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Frink1234,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and everyone here at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport appreciates the time you took to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am excited to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, we do pride ourselves on making every single guest feel like they are right at home. I am also very glad you were able to partake in our delicious breakfast, and that the business center was helpful to you while printing your boarding pass. I apologize that you had some issues with the fan in your room during your stay, but happy you were able to experience how the staff jumps into action when presented with situations such as yours. Again thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you back here again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here for one night before flying out the following morning. Shuttle to the airport was fantastic both leaving and returning. Nicest shuttle drivers I have ever encountered. Just wished the hotel would have disclosed the additional $25 fee for park and ride. I was under the impression that this was included.

Friendly and efficientnt staff. I would consider staying here the next time we fly out of Milwaukee.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Aurrora 12,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is great to hear our airport shuttle worked well for your travel needs and I am happy to hear you were incredibly pleased by the service of our drivers. I apologize for the confusion regarding the fee for the Park-N-Fly package and I will be sure to share your concern with our management team. On behalf of our entire HGI Milwaukee Airport staff, we thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel staff wonderful & helpful. Loved the very relaxing decor. Rooms Spacious & clean. Will definitely be back. Construction makes it a little difficult to get in/out of, but worth it. Free parking is always a plus.

Dear sunluverinmn,

On behalf of the entire management team and staff here at the HGI Milwaukee Airport, we are thankful for YOU! We appreciate our valued guests very much and are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay.
I completely understand how frustrating the Milwaukee road construction has been and travel patterns have been a challenge. I will be sure to share your kind review with our entire team and we hope to see you again very soon when your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

From the moment we drove in, the service and atmosphere were first class. We travel across the US every month and stay in many hotels. This is one of the best. Loved the fire pit outside. Also, across the street is a great pub is you are looking for a place to hang out. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Jeremy J,

It was great to hear from you and even better to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Our entire staff is highly committed to creating a warm and enjoyable atmosphere for our guests and exceptional service is 100% our priority. I am glad you were able to enjoy our firepit area, it tends to be one of the "hot spots" at our property to just sit back and relax. On behalf of the entire team, it was our pleasure to have you and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,