“Great stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chillicothe, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Rooms were nice and quiet, staff was very friendly and helpful. The only things I would have liked better was the pricing on breakfast and beverages as well as a more extended food menu.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Yuma S,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments regarding your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate your honest feedback with reference to our food and beverage options at the Garden Grill. I am happy to announce that as of next week, we will be rolling out a BRAND NEW menu with a wider variety of options as well as frequent daily specials for drinks and appetizers. Please feel free to contact me directly and I can make sure your first drink or appetizer is on US!

414.837.2425

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I like the Hilton chain, but this hotel by the Milwaukee Airport is one of their best. It was a cold, snowy afternoon when I pulled into the hotel lot and wondered if I really was going to fly the next morning. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, checking us in efficiently and scheduling our morning ride. Whenever I passed the desk later that evening, the friendliness continued. The room was clean and comfortable and extremely quiet....we heard nothing from the nearby airport!

We ate at the hotel restaurant. Much to our surprise, the food was excellent....the chef who ran the restaurant stopped by and talked about what she was trying to do with her menu, including bringing in some good local micro brews. Having noticed some "cookies" at the desk, we skipped desert at dinner. Those complementary cookies turned out to be some of the best bars I have ever had....white chocolate, blueberries, and some other fruit that made them fantastic...and filling! The trip to the airport the next day was timely (as was our plane). Equally timely, the return pickup took us right to our car.

I have used other hotels and lots near the Milwaukee airport, but I will stay at the Hilton Garden from now on.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Traveler53051,

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our onsite restaurant and those delicious welcome bars as well.
Most importantly, thank you for sharing such kind words regarding our staff. We LOVE to hear that our team delivered a warm, friendly and efficient experience. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 March 2014

There's a reason this Hilton Garden Inn is one of the top hotels in Milwaukee: SERVICE! Something right is happening that results in every staff member being genuinely welcoming, friendly and helpful. From the airport shuttle driver to registration to servers in the restaurant, everyone was wonderful. The rooms are spotless, comfortable and best of all, considering the hotel is near an airport, very quiet! Note before turning the lights off that the mattresses have a sleep system that can be controlled by the touch of a button. We found the mattresses in our two rooms very comfortable. One complaint about other hotels is wifi is sometimes slow based on where your room is; however, I found it easy to log-in and work quickly. The breakfast buffet was a deal at $11.95.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear SeeitALL728,

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review of our team and property during your recent stay with us. Our entire team is passionate about service and I am really glad we poured on the Hilton Hospitality! Cleanliness is also one of our top priorities and we are pleased to hear you found the hotel spotless and comfortable.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire staff and management team. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Beach Park, Illinois
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Went up in a snowstorm as my flight was leaving early am. After a great diner, I went to unpack & found I had forgotten all make up. My trip was one of the most important of my life. Was meeting my son( who I gave up for adoption 30 yrs ago) who just had a baby!! I'm a grandma! I had parked at the airport so I had no car. My shuttle driver(Bob) was kind enough to take me to the store. I was also told by my waitress( can't remember her name) she would take me if no one else could. The room was great food was too! However, the staff went above & beyond so I could feel like me on my big day!!!

Stayed March 2014
Dear Julie T. ,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for letting us take part in such a special moment for you and your family. Congrats on reuniting with your son and grandbaby. What an incredible trip this must have been for you and we are delighted . I am happy to hear Bob was able to help with getting you to the store for the items you needed and I will be sure to pass along your comments to him directly. Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing just a little bit of your beautiful story. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you are way.

Kind Regards,

Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I called for the shuttle as directed on their web site. I was told "It will be there in less than 10 minutes!" After waiting 10 minutes in 23 below freezing, I was told it should be there in 5 minutes.

All in all, 15 minutes to wait is not long, but at 9F... Come on

Make sure you sign up for the shuttle prior to leaving, or else you are at the mercy of the hotel.

Clean rooms, very touchy thermostat (to hot, to cold).

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Beanbag 109,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us regarding the delay you experienced with our shuttle service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I will personally pass this information on to our entire management team. You are a truly valued guest and I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly, so that we can somehow make this right. We proudly offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we certainly hope this will not be your lasting impression of who we are. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you our way.

Janine M. Osborne
414.837.2425
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hilton is my property of choice when traveling, and this Garden Inn at The Milwaukee Airport is one of the best in the country. The staff is very courteous and helpful, and the rooms are clean, quiet and well appointed. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Dennis L. ,

We are absolutely delighted to be your choice hotel when traveling to the Milwaukee area. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review of our staff and property. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Janine M. Osborne
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Recently spent a night at the hotel before flying south for warmer weather. Staff is excellent. Have a nice bar area with good food and great service. The rooms was very comfortable. Bed and shower were very good. Definitely would recommend this hotel for the area when flying elsewhere. Best place we stayed in Milwaukee airport area. Was a little more than other places but definitely worth it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear jojonash,

Really nice to hear your overall experience at the Hilton Garden Inn MKE Airport met and exceeded your expectations compared to other airport properties. Our exceptional team takes pride in making sure your every experience is positive and done with integrity. Safe travels south and please bring back some warmer weather.

Best Regards,