“Great hotel, perfect for traveling from the airport.”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great hotel, perfect for traveling from the airport.”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great! The service was excellent at the front desk, restaurant and shuttle service. The room was very nice and comfortable. The food and atmosphere, and especially the wait staff in the restaurant was great. And the parking and shuttle service to and from the airport was really convenient. We would definitely stay again when traveling from the Milwaukee airport.

Stayed March 2014
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Martha B,

I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback, we all appreciate the time you took to share your comments about our staff and the great service they provided. I am very glad you were able to enjoy our on-site restaurant and I hope you are able to come back again soon and try our fantastic new menu that we introduced last week. Again thank you so much, we can't wait to have you as a guest again soon!

Kindest Regards,
Amanda Darga
Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
IL
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel is so close to the airport- super clean and very friendly staff! We will definitely be back! The breakfast buffet is delicious too :) Can park at the hotel and shuttle over to the airport - not sure if there is a fee for parking there though.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear QualitybutFrugal,

Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay with us! We do offer a great package called the Park Stay and Go which is an additional $25 flat fee (added to your room rate) and you are able to park in our lot for up to 14 days (subject to availability).

We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way.

Warm Regards,

Green Bay, WI
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was my first stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport and it will not be my last. Previously I have always stayed at the Clarion, mostly because there really weren't other decent options in the area. I had always avoided staying at the Hilton because it averages about $50 more per night at any given time, and I just didn't feel it would be worth it.

Recently I stayed here, using points to book (I'm a Diamond member.) We arrived at around 4:30 in the afternoon to check in, which was an absolute breeze. We didn't travel light, as were off on a 14 day vacation, and a great guy, wish I would have gotten his name, helped us wrangle our bags into the hotel and up to our room. The fresh cookies and coffee were a great touch. We were told we needed to sign up for our shuttle time as opposed to just coming down and meeting it in the lobby, so we did.

We had already made dinner plans with friends downtown, but the restaurant seemed like it would have been worth a visit. The food smelled great at least!

The rooms here were great and have been well maintained. A huge plus was that there were TONS of outlets to charge everything we brought with us (2 ipads, 2 phones, back up batteries, camera batteries, etc.) were all able to be charged overnight before we left.

Upon our return to Milwaukee, I was pleased to find out that our car had been brushed off several times from the several snow storms that had come through while we were gone. Unfortunately, a bit of rain the day before we returned resulted in our trunk being iced shut, but the shuttle driver was kind enough to help us chisel it open.

All in all, a great stay, and well worth the extra $$ to stay here instead. Hilton is absolutely the lap of luxury in comparison to the other airport hotels.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Hi JessR_G_10,

I want to personally thank you for visiting our hotel for the first time, we appreciate you giving us a TRY! We are the newest and closest Hilton hotel to the MKE Airport and I am happy to hear our location and complimentary shuttle worked well for your travel needs.

I will be sure to pass along your kind review of our staff and property to our entire management team and we look forward to having you again very soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had a early fight out to Seattle and didn’t really feel like getting up and making the long drive to the airport so I decided to stay near the airport and was pleasantly surprised with my choose. The room was decorated sharply and exceptionally cleans. I choose to have dinner at the property and choose to sit at the bar. I found the food to be really good and a price that I felt was appropriate. The bartender for not being a server he was really wonderful. I was really pleased with the shuttle service to and from the airport as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hello alligatorlove29,

I am glad you found us to be such a pleasant and convenient stop for you on your way to Seattle. We are the newest and closest Hilton property to the airport and i am delighted you were able to enjoy the many amenities of our full-service property.
We are equally delighted to hear that our staff took excellent care of you during your stay and we hope to have you with us again very soon.

Warm Regards,

Chgo, IL
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Newer hotel but very quiet for being next to the airport. No doors slamming and could hear no noticeable other room noise. Bummer that you have to pay for breakfast but there are two price ranges, if you only want some fruit. Beds were very comfy; bed had comfort adjustments for his and her sides-very nice. Nice that the workout room was adjacent to the pool so parents can workout while watching the kids?

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Hello Ndoman1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us! It is great to hear you enjoyed the many benefits of our full-service property and we are delighted you were able to take full advantage of the fitness center and our indoor pool area as well. For future stays, ask our reservation department about our EXCELLENT package deals that include breakfast right in your room rate. We receive a lot of positive responses to our adjustable Sleep Garden System beds and our soundproof hotel makes for a great night's rest. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back very soon.

Europe
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

The Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean place. Easy shuttle to airport. Breakfast very good and was included. Will stay again. Avoided pool too many small children. Recommended. And the hot blueberry scones were a nice treat. Shuttle to airport only five minutes long or really five minutes short and drivers very friendly.

Stayed March 2014
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Currycook,

We appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent visit to our property. Thank you for your kind review of our staff and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.. We are delighted the shuttle worked well for your travel needs and we hope to see you again very soon.

nebraska
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Don't like hotels that do not have fresh blankets on the bed - guests are forced to use the bedspread that is likely not laundered after the last guest. Further, sheets were not crisp and did not smell freshly laundered. Otherwise, hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear JetlagNebraska,

First and foremost, I want to say how much we appreciate your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. In reference to the duvet cover in your guest room, I apologize if you did not find your linens as fresh and crisp as expected. I can proudly state that our property is 100% committed to cleanliness and it is our hotel's standard that all linens, including the duvet cover, are laundered after each and every guest. Absolutely no exceptions! I will be sure to personally share your comments with our Director of Housekeeping and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any additional assistance. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

414.837.2425