“This was my first stay and I will return !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta
“This was my first stay and I will return !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2010

I fly into Wisconsin several times a year and normally I stay at the Milwaukee Airport Hampton Inn. This Garden Inn just opened in early July 2010 and it totally won me over with alert and pleasant staff, great comfortable bedrooms and a cooked-to-order breakfast. They are just minutes from the airport and from their outside patio you can watch the planes land .
They also provide a shuttle service to and from several local restaurants.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank MarJan6861

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

This is an awesome new hotel!! Staff was very friendly!! The hot breakfast was awesome as well!! All around great hotel!! We will be staying again!!

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank deniseiowa
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2010

We were first impressed with the fantastic pricing. We had been searching for a hotel with particular things in mind. We had other choices of course but none beat the price, I would have expected to pay more and I would have been willing. Next, our greeting and customer service were fabulous! I am a stickler on service. Then, their is the beautiful ambiance and great sense of style the hotel held. Our room was just as awesome. We took the traditional dbl queen room. The difference between this room and the many other rooms we've stayed in is the amount of room avaiable. The atmosphere, style, and decor once again was delightful.. We actually felt like we could sleep under the covers and our mattresses were comfy. We enjoyed dinner in the hotel restaurant. My husband loved his steak and my Rueben was one of the best I've had. The grilled artichoke was phenominal too. My children enjoyed a design your own pasta. Breakfast the next morning...my 3 kids ate free. We feasted on a cook to order. Perfect! We will be back with out a doubt! Our stay was enjoyable! We live only down the block but look foward to returning for a night of fun with our kiddos in the pool!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank NikiKreis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2010

Awesome rooms with a 32 in Phillip tv, full bathroom and closet, Internet in the room and pool downstairs. Beds are comferbal and the staff is friendly and helpfull. Coming here again soon!

• Stayed July 2010