“Wonderful wine, cupcakes and truffles!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: International
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I went here with a few girlfriends for a night out. The atmosphere is very cozy, contemporary and relaxing. They have an extensive menu including flights of wine, flights paired with truffles and many wines by the glass. They also have many different cheeses as well. We ordered the cupcake trio and shared it. They have different flavors but on the day we came they had red velvet, apple spice and double chocolate. They were wonderful! We also had different flavors of truffles such as banana foster (my favorite!) and milk chocolate caramel. The staff is very knowledgeable and helped us with any questions that we had. I will definitely be going back. The only thing that would be nice is if they maybe had some couches to sit back and relax more. I highly recommend trying this wine bar.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Great date night place, cheese plates, great wine selection and truffles, don't miss the cupcake trio though.....I have gone here to get them to go if I am in a hurry!! Great atmosphere for a fun evening, staff is very knowledgeable and excellent service. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

If you love wine and chocolate this is the place for you. So many choices of bite size treats with wines by the glass - yum! Try the cupcakes - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

My husband and I started at Indulge prior to continueing on to dinner on Milwaukee St elsewhere. We split a sparkling wine flight and cheese sampler and a charcuterie sampler. Loved all of it! Favs - a "black" bubbly?, a cocoa style cheese, and the duck prosciutto!

Reviewed 31 July 2011

When in Milwaukee.....don't miss Indulge. Quaint, small little gem in the wall. Awesome wine, meats, cheese, truffle popcorn, and cupcakes. If you don't want a big meal and just want to nibble.....stop here. The staff is delightful and it is just plain cool.