“Chocolate Tort!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Chicago, Illinois
“Chocolate Tort!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a great place to grab a sweet and sit with your sweet! I have a sweet tooth (let's see how many times I can use sweet...j/k) so of course I wanted to stop in and see what kinds of creations they were selling. Creations they are. Truffle oil popcorn...just try it! I've never had anything with truffle oil or truffles on it but this was AMAZING...it's not overpowering at all but it's addicting. The owner of Cubanitas owns this place and because we had hit him up at that restaurant first he gave us free popcorn and told us thanks for stopping in here as well. So sweet of him to do so. There is a gentleman that works here that makes the chocolate tort with homemade whipped cream and my god I HAD to order 2 of them because the first one wasn't enough. I've been here twice and will keep coming back. The atmosphere is chill as well.

• Visited April 2014

Eureka, California
“We ate at their satellite site, at the Skylight Music Theatre”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

You can never be sure what you're going to get at a theatre bar, but this was a very happy surprise! They keep their menu simple and very good. The meals are light--after all, they don't want you falling asleep during a performance! Try it, you'll like it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank mrstuna
Mount Pearl, Canada
“Love this place”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I found this place just across the street from my hotel. The staff were friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with their specials and their recommendations. I visit this place each time I'm in Milwaukee

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Place for Drinks w/ Friends”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We decided to go to Indulge b/c we were downtown and wanted dessert but already ate dinner. I had heard great things about Indulge and we were not disappointed. The chocolate fondue was amazing! And our waiter was so nice and kept giving us more potato chips (sounds weird but it was a good combo - sweet/salty). We also had some cupcakes and lots and lots of wine. We will definitely be back to try more from the dessert and cheese menu. One more thing, the decor was really neat looking with the leather walls and built-in wine coolers.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jill D
Chandler, AZ
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was with a small group of colleagues when I ate here. I asked the waiter to choose my wine for me and he did an excellent job. He also forgot which red wine was which when he brought our order out - but he could tell which one was which by smelling them. I was impressed that he was that knowledgeable about the wines.

They also have themed cheeseboards - of course, we chose the Wisconsin board!

Their happy hour is excellent - on Tuesday nights it's half price glasses. On Thursday night, it's ladies night and ladies get a free glass of wine.

Visited July 2013