“Great Menu And Service”

Ranked #4 of 1,527 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Blue's takes a fine dining approach to classic American brunch, all week long. Old World ingredients and techniques inspire modern breakfast and lunch dishes. Blue's is available for private events in the evening.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Menu And Service”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had the hoppel poppel which has scrambled eggs, cream, zesty sausage, cherry-wood bacon,
caramelized onion, shredded potatoes, spinach, hollandaise. No complaints. My wife had the Potato Pancakes that come with homemade loose-meat turkey sausage, fried eggs, cheddar,
crème fraîche which I thought was fantastic. Very large place the has seating outside and inside with a very large room in the back. Clean! Great service.It's a higher priced breakfast menu but that is because none of the dishes are simple. Everything ingredient complimented each other. I would go back to this place every time I was in Milwaukee. They had cocktails too.

Visited June 2014

Muskego, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Second time going to Blue's Egg, and each time I loved the food. I tried a chorizo omelette with a side pancake and it was one of the best omelets I've ever had. The second time I tried the homemade corned beef hash, and it was good. Not what I was expecting, because it had ham in it, but still good. First time we went we came around ten a.m. and had to wait a good hour for seating. Second time we came we went around 8:30 a.m. and only waited five minutes. We tried a bloody mary and it was very good. Had a big thick cut piece of bacon in it.

• Visited June 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Great find in Tosa”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Blue's egg is a fantastic restaurant. Menu items are unique - they slow cook their own corned beef and ham and use these meets for their breakfast dishes. YUMMMMM. My personal favorite was the ham dish but the corned beef is very good as well. Go early as the line gets long but it's absolutely worth the wait.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went to Blue's Egg on a beautiful Thursday morning and were seated right away on the patio. We both had specialty Eggs Benedicts (my husband's had corned beef and mine had sausage, baked beans and pulled pork which was a little odd but good). We also tried their stuffed hashbrowns which were really good and very large. Coffee was also very good. It was a little pricey for breakfast but worth it. We were told that there is usually a wait on the weekends but it was not a problem during the middle of the week. Would definitely recommend trying their breakfasts!

Visited May 2014
“Wowow”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Service was bad ...food was nasty the guy that kept talking and talking and on his phone and cant even go around and see if anybody needs something no !!! I just cant say nothing no more b3cause its pointless ...but all the service was bad ..please make then dress nice and shave and a little great smell wouldnt hurt u kno !!

2 Thank Carlos C