“Ballroom reception” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hubertus, United States
“Ballroom reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn ballroom was the absolutely perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The space was elegant with it's glorious lighting and high ceilings, and very comfortable. Hilton's wedding planner, Corinne, was very kind, helpful and all went off without a hitch - even our late inclusion of photo booth.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is a very large HGI, and had some amazing amenities that were much appreciated by this business traveler. The fitness center off the indoor pool, the pantry which is like a small convenience store, extremely friendly staff, fresh warm cookies, a great breakfast buffet with made to order eggs, omelets, etc...I could go on! But my favorite, absolutely favorite thing that I have yet to come across in all my years of work travel--a business center that actually prints in color! This may not sound like the biggest deal, but believe me it is...no need to drive around looking for a Kinko's at 1am to print out a presentation. A xerox machine!? An easy to use, reliable bunch of computers and printer?! This, to me, was mind blowing!

The rooms were very large and spacious, with a desk, sofa, comfy chair, kitchenette, small fridge, and microwave. The bed was very comfortable, but I felt that the rooms were dated and needed a face lift. I must say though, after discovering all the amenities I mentioned above, I would probably return next time I'm in town for work!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback and for your kind words. I have shared your comments with the entire team. We are always greatful when someone takes the time to tell us what we're doing right. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Milwaukee!
Green Bay, WI, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed in this hotel as part of a large group for soccer state championships. Suited us very well - close to soccer facility, dining, shopping. Restaurant handled our large group very efficiently, guys loved the food. All good!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Gracious lobby, clean, large, semi-elegant rooms, wonderful restaurant/bar with truly good foor and long hours. Friendly staff everywhere. Parking is always available a shirt walk from either main door.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our hotel. We strive for total guest satisfaction and it is always nice to hear that we have achieved that. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to serve your lodging needs in Milwaukee again!
Appleton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I think overall the stay was good. A little bit of quietness around the rooms would have benen nice. The noice of the heater was a little bit lowd and was not able to sleep. But otherwise it was ok. I did like how clean the room was and the free cookies and muffins.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, even though the heater was a little loud for your comfort. We hope to see you again!
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had a business trip to the Milwaukee area and stayed at Hilton Garden Inn. Hilton Garden Inn not only welcomed me, they provided excellent arrangements while I was there for the week. I ate breakfast every day at their restaurant where they treated me very well and the food was delicious. Overall, Hilton Garden Inn made my stay enjoyable and comfortable. If I am back in the area, I will stay at Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you very much!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! It was our pleasure serving you during your recent business trip to Milwaukee. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Milwaukee!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Several members of my family stayed here after a wedding this past weekend. Very clean room, great service, and nice pool area. Everyone agreed it was a great place and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
. Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive for total guest satisfaction and it’s always nice when someone takes the time to tell us that we have successfully achieved that goal. I will be sure to share your response with my team. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!