Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$144
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
US$131
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$218
US$200
US$181
US$169
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$114
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetlarge hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantgreat hotelbusiness stayfamily weddingfitness centerwedding receptionwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayhot tubhgilobbynorthwestmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

If your are doing business in the area is your best option, clean, comfortable, good service, and the food and beverages are ok. However consider that there are not any restaurantes or fast food nearby, but very room has a microwave and they sell frozen food.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Your experience is our top priority and happy to see you enjoyed your stay. You are right, the microwaves and mini fridges in all rooms comes in handy. Our signature restaurant and bar ,Allgauer's In The Park, gets great reviews and apologize if you did not experience the great food and beverages mentioned by many others and I will be investigating the matter further. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My corporate office is located 2 miles from the Hilton in Milwaukee so I stay often in this location, this was the first time staying at this hotel and I will return there for future stays. I typically stayed at another location but not anymore. The rooms were very spacious, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was wonderful with many fresh options. Highly recommend this for your next stay in the Brown Deer area Milwaukee WI.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your experience truly is our priority and very proud of the team for delivering a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and we look forward to seeing you again! If there are any other little details (good or bad) that you would like to share with me please feel free to reach out.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I travel monthly to Milwaukee for business. This hotel was recently added to our choices. Typically I stay at hotels closer to my work but since I have family in Washington County I thought I would try this hotel out as it is a bit closer to there. While on this point, the location of this hotel is in a confusing location. The freeway is nearby and the exit and entrances to it are complicated. Other than the restaurant in the hotel, the nearest one I saw was a Ruby Tuesday which was not really within walking distance.

The hotel lobby was fine and the staff friendly. The clerk pointed out that the bed had a stiffness adjustment, which of course I forgot about when I got to the room. Consequently I was a bit uncomfortable this first night, but then remembered to adjust it the second night which made it better.

The flat screen TV was nice, but smaller than what I have used at other hotels. The room itself was roomy and well furnished. I found the door to be clunky and loud and the key card slot seemed a bit difficult to use. Both minor issues. The air handler was quieter than most, but still had some start up noise.

I ate at the bar in the restaurant and while I tried to be patient the service from the bartender was slow (understatement). I didn't seem like they were slammed so I'm not sure what the issue was.

Overall, my stay was satisfactory, but in the future I will probably go back to the other hotels that I have used in the past that are closer to my workplace.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We continue to pursue directional signage with the local association because it can be a little tricky when traveling 45 North to Good Hope (East) and immediately staying right lane to get onto Park Place. I also wanted to apologize for not exceeding expectations in our bar and will utilize the feedback as a training tool to improve the performance of our Team Members.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Our daughter held her wedding here. We had rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, and a block of rooms, all within one hotel, which was great for all our out of town guests. Hotel is lovely, staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

We truly strive to provide an experience and atmosphere that everyone can enjoy and are very appreciative of the fantastic review! Thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Easily the best hotel on the NW side of Milwaukee. Very satisfactory experience. I have stayed at this hotel many times and most of the time I have been very satisfied. Hotel check in and check out experience very fast and good. Very good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you for the excellent review Steve! We always appreciate the positive feedback and hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!