“Extremely friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Ranked #19 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed for a convention for 3 days and each time we entered the lobby we were greeted with smiles and pleasant greetings. The staff makes you feel like you are the most important guest. The facility as well as our rooms were very clean.

1  Thank Donna M
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Our staff truly cares about our guests and your review makes us all feel proud of the wonderful job we continue to do. Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I don't usually stay at the Hilton but I did because it was a company trip. There is nothing negative I could really say about this hotel. They had fitness area, pool, internet, coffee and cookies in the lobby. Everything looked clean and the front desk people seemed friendly enough. Only thing I could see for improvement is to give the window some kind of blackout feature. I didn't appreciate the bright beam of light that would filter in threw the curtain. Some hotels cover the window completely with thick curtain so if you want to sleep in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

The Hilton brand thanks you for providing us the opportunity to show what a great brand we are! We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and keeping a clean hotel. All of our rooms have a thin sheer fabric and also another thicker curtain that blacks that blocks the majority of the light and we have sent our engineering team up to that room to reinstall the curtain. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed here on business a couple months ago and had a horrible night's sleep because of the noisy heater. I discussed this with the front desk so they could repair it before I returned after work and had a horrible night sleep the second night as well as they did not repair the heater. I complained as a checked out and was offered a free breakfast which I rejected. I just stayed there again last night. The housekeeping was poor. The tub drain was removed and left on the side of the tub. There was no floor towel. The other towels were just thrown up on the rack. There was absolutely no coffee to use with the coffee machine. There was cereal flakes in the sheets and there was a cup under the bed. I provided a list of these deficiencies to the front desk as I departed. I received an e-mail later today offering me 10,000 Honors points. I appreciate the gesture but wish this hotel would make improvements.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

All feedback is truly welcome and taken very seriously. We have gathered the respective staff and shared your feedback and they all have agreed that this is not an acceptable experience. They also want to extend another apology and let you know we are working hard on making improvements. Thank you again and hope that we will see you in the future. Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Other than the Dinner menu being a bit overpriced and the service in the Dining Room being a bit subpar, I had a fantastic stay at this Hotel. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and I would definitely reccommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It's great to hear you had a fantastic experience and we appreciate the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Clean, polite, left change on the table and nothing came up missing. New York strip was perfect. Do not try to order turnip greens! On Wednesdays they have a customer appreciation day, very nice and well planned.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the amazing review! Your kind words make all of us feel great! It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy the amenities we offer! We look forward to seeing you again soon and don't forget your bathing suit! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is wonderful property. The rooms are extremely comfortable and the overall staff was friendly and professional. the rooms were clean and comfortable. There was not a question that the staff couldn't I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW! To hear that we are the nicest Hilton Garden Inn you have ever stayed in leaves us speechless. We do try to provide more of an upscale environment and appreciate the recognition. Thank you again and hope to see you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I really enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn. I travel 100 nights a year, and always stay at a garden inn if it is near my place of business. I will stay at this hotel in the future. Though I am not sure why Trip Advisor requires 200 words in the is section. I only have one word to describe this hotel. "Great"

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your loyalty and the great review. Not sure why Trip Advisor requires 200 words either but, want to thank you for taking the time to write the review. Hope to see you soon and remember to book early if you are staying with us during the week since we do fill up fast! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager