“Terrible hotel !”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Ranked #16 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 2 August 2014

20 minutes to check in and I was only one in line. Room smelled of cigarette smoke, by the time they moved me to another room, it was 60 minutes after I walked in the front door. Place is terribly understaffed. Walls are very thin, you will hear Everything - talking, shower, bathroom, etc. - as if the people in the next room are in your room. Cheap furnishings. TV remote was broken. Windows locked. Place is in the middle of nowhere. Never again.
Bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

The experience of our guests is the #1 priority. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and find your experience quite embarrassing. We continually work diligently with our associates in our continuous improvement programs to ensure that our guests are provided the experience they expect and then some. Rest assured that corrective action has already been taken to minimize inconveniences of our guests and we truly strive to be the best. Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Front desk staff, particularly Cathy, are excellent. Bar/restaurant are above average for a Hilton Garden Inn. As a frequent traveler, I see all kinds of hotels. Rooms are average sized but comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leo M
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for chosing to stay with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to seeing you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I noticed that the walls between the rooms were thin. I could hear a baby crying in the next room, I would assume if a baby cry loud enough it would be heard no matter how well the walls are insulated. But I was able to hear the mother or care taker talk with the child, in my opinion that’s a wall with very little sound insulation if any at all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marvin N

We appreciate staying with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Flew into Milwaukee in the evening for a business meeting the next morning. The staff was awesome, the room and bathroom immaculate. Room service was quick and tasty. They even called me a while after it was delivered to make sure all was as expected. In addition, they had their van drop me off at my meeting the next morning rather than have me take a cab. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

We truly appreciate your business and glad to hear your stay exceeded your expectations! See you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I recently stayed with my tour group for a night and enjoyed the room. It was spacious and comfortable. The room was clean and beds were comfy. It was the perfect room to relax in after a long day on the road. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for providing great feedback and recommending our property. It's always great to hear that our guests enjoyed a clean, spacious, and comfortable stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hilton Garden Inn (Park Place) offers all the comforts and amenities you come to expect from a major Hotel chain at a very reasonable price. I have stayed in a number of different hotels in the area with most being more near the downtown or airport. My choice of stay when in the Greater Milwaukee area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great reveiw and for making our hotel your choice to stay when visiting the area! We look forward to welcoming you back! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was one of the cleanest and most helpful hotels I have stayed at. Appearance of the rooms and hotel in general were top of the line. The workout facility was well furnished with quality equipment. I really felt I was staying at a high end hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Our staff strives to provide the best experience for you! It is a wonderful feeling when guests comment that they felt as if they were in a high end hotel. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager!