Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #28 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“long stay”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

after a lengthy stay at the Country Inn and Suites....moving states...with my dog, I would like to say my two week stay was comfortable and quiet. the entire staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. The breakfast served daily was more then donuts and coffee. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
eric6018, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 19 January 2017
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The front desk was friendly and helpful. Our room was recently redone with new furniture and bedding. It was rather noise. The road traffic was loud and the heating/cooling unit loud. The breakfast typical of this chain.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Wrigley48
Woodruff, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport 4 times now. Each trip has just been an overnighter to either pick-up or drop off my Marine son at the Milwaukee Airport. The first time I contacted the hotel, I was so impressed by the staff's patience answering my questions and their assistance in helping me book a room, offering a military discount and saying "Thank you" to me and my son for my son's service. I had not expected that. It really meant alot. The location to the airport, cleanliness, and the many restaurants nearby is unbeatable. Each stay was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The staff is very friendly and professional and they make every effort to make the stay relaxing. The breakfast is such an awesome perk--hot and fresh and such variety! Scrambled eggs and sausage, pancakes/waffles, biscuits and gravy, hot and cold cereal, toast/muffins/bagels, fruit, juices/coffee/ milk,....this list could go on. It's so nice to have a good breakfast to send my son off on or for the long trip home on leave. I can't praise the staff enough for their professionalism, cleanliness of rooms, good food, and friendly rapport with their guests. This is my home away from home. What impressed me the most was each time we checked out, the staff said "Thank you for your service" to my son. They remembered why we were there, even for just a night.

Room Tip: Our rooms were always on the second floor towards the front facing the parking lot. We had little if...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Meg997
Somerset, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Came for the weekend with my daughter and grand children to visit my brother. Was a little concerned with airport noise but it wasn't a factor at all. Staff very friendly, accommodating. Good breakfast,

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Jeff C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Judy,

Thank you for your kind comments on Tripadvisor.com. We look forward to your visit when you return to your home away from home, Country Inn and Suites Milwaukee Airport.

Regards,

Jeff Calimlim
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I am currently in the midst of a 4 day stay with your Hotel, Country Inn and Suites. When I'm in town I have made this my destination spot to lodge at. The customer service, cleanliness of the rooms and great food easily make this my favorite place to stay.

I want to acknowledge one particular intangible though that even exceeds the already amazing aforementioned amenities.

You have a server and hostess during breakfast named Becky. Her last name escapes me, but I can not help to not comment on how wonderful an experience Breakfast is with her as my attendant. Her warm smile never ceases while tirelessy working to make sure the food is great tasting, plentiful and hot. In fact, recently I was craving a certain item not found in the vast spread already there. Becky overhead my whining wish to a friend and within minutes my wish had come true as the food I desired was placed in front of me.

This then generated a conversation I had with her where I realized how sweet she really is. Her ability to carry on speaking while serving customers where constantly remaining efficient and interested in the many personalities she encounters is second to none.

It has now become the main reason I choose to stay with your franchise, Country Inn and Suites, Becky. Please let her know how wonderfully appreciated she is by me.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank adam k
Adam,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor comments. We love to have you back when you are in the area next.

Jeff Calimlim
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Happy for the value, very nice sized king suite room. Friendly staff and good location. I travel a lot and was happy with the value, it could be a bit cleaner but overall a good 7 of 10. They have chocolate chip cookies that made the deal even sweeter.
I was on the back side and there is a trucking terminal behind so light sleepers may not do good here.,the front corner away from road may be good , top floor. The staff gave me a box fan to drown out the noise. Jeff the manager was very polite and helpful.

Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukee
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#23 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!