All reviews fire pit milwaukee airport marriott properties small pool bathroom floor rental car nice stay pool and hot tub upon check bed was comfortable would stay again very nice hotel shuttle property starbucks lobby mke
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I had a chance to stay at this hotel recently for a business trip. First of all, it is convenient and has some fine restaurant close by that are within walking distances. The room I had was very nice and comfortable. It is clean and the bed is comfortable. The service was good. The morning breakfast (came with our room rate) was prepared well. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank utthon
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Hoang P:

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent business trip to the Milwaukee area. I will make certain to share your comments with our staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

The design and layout of the hotel is contemporary and ergonomic. Service was very goods, and the bed was comfy. I didn't have a chance to try the "Bistro", but the menu was appealing and the amosphere nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marbella123

Dear Marbella123:

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport for your recent trip to Milwaukee. I will make sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff. We invite you to dine in the Bistro next time you are in the area. We feature a number of seasonal entrees for both breakfast and dinner that rotate every three months.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had a girl's weekend/staycation and stayed at this hotel. We loved the big modern rooms, the wonderful location, and the nice fire pit and outdoor seating area. The only thing that we puzzled over was the fridge in our room. I've never seen one with instructions, and I'm sure it's very eco-friendly, but when we woke up Sunday morning and our leftovers from Saturday nights dinner were inedible we were a little peeved. I'm sure we will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JWHoffs

Hello:

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to post feedback regarding your recent trip to our hotel. Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding the hotel and the modern appeal. I do however want to apologize for the refrigerator issue. We do have refrigerators that are eco friendly however they should not behave in that manner. There is a "super chill" button that if pressed cools the refrigerator very quickly and there's and idle button.

We will make sure to check on that specific refrigerator to ensure it does not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Great location to everything down Layton ave. close to the airport, and close to various shopping centers.Very clean rooms and great housekeepers. Nice pool for the kids and game room. Overall we had a great week there and since our family lives there we have now found our hotel of choice in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank MikeZ71
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for your kind comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip. The room was very spacious. There was a bedroom area with a tv, a sitting area with a couch and another tv and a bathroom area with a couple of sinks and a refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable with a big fluffy comforter. They have a happy hour from 5:30 to 7 at the hotel next door that you get a voucher for. Free draft beer and wine. At 7:30 they bring in pizzas.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike D

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide our hotel with great feedback regarding your recent stay.

First of all I want to send well wishes to your husband on a speedy recovery from his heart surgery at St. Lukes hospital.

I was also glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our proximity to St. Lukes Aurora hospital was convenient for your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you to Milwaukee the next time your travels bring you here.