All reviewsfire pitmilwaukee airportmarriott propertiessmall poolbathroom floorrental carnice staypool and hot tubupon checkbed was comfortablewould stay againvery nice hotelpropertystarbuckslobbyshuttlemke
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a newer facility, within a mile of the airport and you do not hear the flights overhead. Rooms are clean, the bistro was good and the staff very helpful. The outside courtyard has a fire pit, but it was way too windy to sit outside and enjoy it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport while in the Milwaukee Area. Thank you very much for taking the time to post feedback regarding your stay. We will make certain to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed here in May when I was in town for the Kenny Chesney concert. There were lots of other concert goers there which made for a fun atmosphere. The bedding was incredible. The level of a very high end hotel. Mattress was wonderful as well. The room and most importantly the bathroom was spotless. Nice amenities in the lobby such as laptops with Wi-Fi and a Starbucks. Staff was very nice and efficient. We needed an extra blanket and they had it to us in less than 10 minutes on a busy night. I'll stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

Room Tip: There were 3 of us on a girls trip. My niece and I shared the king size bed which was very comfortable. Our friend was on the pull out couch and she said the mattress was great. We all have had careers in the hotel/travel industry and were very impressed with the beds. If you do stay in a king with a pull out it makes for a tight space so you better all like each other :-)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hello:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport while in town for the Kenny Chesney concert! We heard from a number of guests that it was a great show. I appreciation you sharing your kind comments via Trip Advisor. I will make sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were there during the Harley 110 anniversary. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond to our needs. The Bistro had a great breakfast. With all the special event distraction and a full hotel it was a great stay! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Rated value low because of he special event rate of $399 per night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Stubbs66:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review regarding your stay at our hotel during the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary. We truly enjoyed having your group in town.

We look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a brewers outing. I was very impressed with the facility and the service. There is a great fire pit area out back and the rooms are very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay while in town for your Brewers trip. I will make certain to share your kind comments with our staff.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I love staying at this hotel when I visit Milwaukee (which is pretty often). It's always clean, good food selection with Starbucks, and the staff is very friendly. Nadia even took me to the local Wal-Greens in the shuttle. She was very nice! The housekeeping staff also does a great job cleaning the property and they are very friendly. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Julie L
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Julie:

Thank you for posting a review regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoy our hotel and utilize us whenever you are in town. I was also happy to hear that Nadia was able to accommodate your request for a shuttle to Walmart. Our shuttle does go to local area businesses within a five mile radius of the hotel.

Also thank you for your comments regarding the housekeeping staff, they will truly appreciate them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you are in the Milwaukee area.