All reviewsfire pitmilwaukee airportmarriott propertiessmall poolbathroom floorrental carnice staypool and hot tubupon checkbed was comfortablewould stay againvery nice hotelpropertystarbuckslobbyshuttlemke
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Totally disappointed in the staff at this hotel. From the airport shuttle to the Bistro- everyone was on their own pace. I waited about 25 minutes for the shuttle to pick me up after I called. Then the Bistro was so very slow. The room seemed nice enough. But I won't be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michelle M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I will share your comments appropriately with our team.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Very nice hotel. Upon checking in we were greeted by a young lady. Very shy type, not out going. Upon entering the room we were very pleased. Clean and accommodating. Typical Marriott style hotel. This was our first time staying here. The shuttle to the airport was very handy. Morning driver was friendly and courteous. There is a Starbucks on site but not full service. We decided to eat at a nearby restaurant called Beer Belly's. Typical bar food. All in all we enjoyed our stay. We would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Upper Floors would be a better choice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michelle M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in Milwaukee :-)

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. I like the fire pit outback. It was definitely a hit this past weekend. Its easy to get in/out of the hotel. Although it's not in the city, you're really not that far away. I would recommend this hotel. I appreciated the refrigerator in my room. The temp in my room was comfortable after I played with the thermostat a bit. No complaints here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DianaMarie13

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Nice facility, we had no issues at all. Quick check-in, clean room, friendly staff. Just thought it was a little pricey. No free breakfast and limited options to purchase for a quick breakfast at the cafe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michelle M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Milwaukee.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We recently visited Milwaukee with some family members. We booked two rooms at the Marriott Courtyard Milwaukee Airport. Our plan was to go to Summer Fest but the outdoor show we wanted to see was at 10 p.m. and unfortunately it started to rain about the time we were planning leaving for there. We decided to skip the show due to the rain. We went to supper at a nearby restaurant instead, called Beer Bellys, and had good food and a good time there. We took the shuttle there, driven by Victor, since it was raining hard. When we were ready to go back to the hotel the rain had stopped so we were able to walk back. There are also other restaurants within walking distance, but they appeared to be fast food. We had only booked the hotel for one night and checked out on Saturday. We were going to spend the day doing some sightseeing and then head out but we decided during the afternoon to try to stay another evening. We called the hotel and were able to book another night. We had really liked the rooms we had the first night (they were in a quiet location and close to an entrance) and we made a request to get the same rooms again and they were able to do that. We had a nice walk on the River Walk and visited the Safe House, a very fun place to have a cocktail and good food. We were back to the hotel for the evening and enjoyed the fire in the fire pit in the courtyard. It is very nice and the courtyard itself was large enough to accommodate different groups of guests with privacy for each group. The bistro was staffed all evening for guests. Also want to note that we enjoyed the hot tub and pool area during our stay. Not all Marriotts have hot tubs. We have been to several that have taken the hot tubs out and paved over them, and they don't seem to be putting them in any of the newer hotels we have been to. After a long drive while traveling we always have looked forward to a visit to the hot tub, but have been disappointed to find they have been removed. As noted by other reviewers, the pool and hot tub are on the small side, but we were happy just to see that they had them. There was a small problem with our door lock and maintenance came and took care of it immediately. Victor, Kelly and Rose all made our two night stay more comfortable. They were all so friendly and helpful and we will look forward to seeing them on our next trip. This hotel was very convenient to the things we wanted to do. It is close to I-94 and 43 with easy on and off access to the Third ward and downtown. We found the hotel to be very clean and we all loved the updated showers. The exterior was beautifully landscaped and I loved seeing the beautiful flowers outside our windows. We will be back in Milwaukee in August and will try to book this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let the entire team know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day!