“Great choice, great flavors, great location”
Review of Screaming Tuna

Screaming Tuna
Reserve with OpenTable
Screaming Tuna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 1,571 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water Street
Transit: Just 4 blocks southeast of the Milwaukee's Amtrak & Greyhound station. Right off of Water Streets bus routes. Even access via boat, with a public slip out front.
Description: Sushi With A View. Screaming Tuna is a Sushi & Asian Bistro specializing in traditional dishes with a twist. From our Signature Roll to our Sushi Pizza, you'll find classic flavors and one of a kind inspired fusions. The full bar is complimented with a very extensive sake, wine & cocktail menu, and features one of the best skyline views found in Milwaukee. Seating 140 inside and 100 on a one of a kind patio, we offer reservations and 2 business/party friendly private "Dojo" dining rooms. Valet parking is available Friday and Saturday, or go nautical! Located directly on the river, you can park your boat on our docks and walk right up to our patio.
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had a craving for suhi so decided to try Screaming Tuna. Had read some reviews so decided to try 2 rolls I had read about and was glad I did as they were great: No Name roll and Garlic roll. Menu is extensive so finall decide on Volcano roll which has always been a favorite at other retaurants and glad I did as it had loads of spicy scallops on top!
Had a nice selection of wine and the charonnay I ordered was very good and perfectly chilled!
Inerior is pleasantly and tasefully deigned, view of river and Historic Third Ward is veru interesting ( and entertaing)!
Not cheap but worth every penney due to flavor and quality ( and nice quantity-- my husband and I could not have eten any more!)
Will definitely return to try other rolls and entrees!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

While a little difficult to get to and park by, the Screaming Tuna is worth the trek. We were treated by friends so price was not an issue (though it seemed reasonably priced and allowing double living social coupons helped bring down our friends' costs!) The food was great. We could have stopped with the appetizers. An unbelievable tuna pizza, crab chipotle wontons which (actually had more crab than cheese), a fabulous sake ceviche with rainbow rice crackers and a great sushi roll. By the time the entrees came, we were already quite full. Three of us ordered a fabulous Seafood Udon Noodle dish which brought back memories of a good fettuccini alfredo. Though if I went back, I would get the chef's choice sashimi platter which my other friend got since it had many of my favorites on it. The only miss for me was the Miso soup which seemed slight on favor and what it has was off a bit. We sat outside and enjoyed the lights coming up on downtown Milwaukee in the fun Third Ward atmosphere with the Harley's driving by. I'd can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

On a beautiful night we went to Screaming Tuna for shushi. Watching the boats go by and the bridge raise and lower was great fun; however, I have had much tastier Asian food. I would highly recommend the restaurant for the ambiance.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Lovely place inside and out right on Milwaukee river so piece full and romantic ideal place to take a date . Service excellent food outstanding price reasonable second time there and will be back

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Hard to find it at first - the entrance is hidden inside an office building - they should do some signage improvements. Staff is a hit and miss, food average, prices high. Nothing special, wouldn't go back.