“Gotta love the Brewers”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #7 of 189 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this state-of-the-art stadium features a fan-shaped convertible roof and four choices of front-row seats for baseball fans.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

There is not a bad seat in the stadium! As always beer and brats cost plenty but what the heck...I'll pay. Parking was a snap as was getting to our seats. Overall a beautiful ballpark!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,522)
All reviews
"wrigley field"
in 29 reviews
"great seats"
in 77 reviews
"great place to watch a game"
in 28 reviews
"home team"
in 26 reviews
"club level"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was my first trip to the Miller Park in over a decade. Having lived in Milwaukee and having grown up with the old County Stadium (freezing my butt off during April games, sitting in the bleachers harassing the opposing team's outfielders …) I mourned when they tore down the old stadium but watched the new ballpark emerge with its retractable roof and modern amenities. Still I seldom went to the new park and then moved out of the city.

Fast forward about twelve years … a trip to Milwaukee with a winning team in residence? Take Me Out To The Ballgame, baby! And man, what a change!

First, they've got a great scoreboard. Maybe every park has one like this now but it's not only huge, it has a constant stream of information about the players. Cool.

Next, the park itself has good food and drink (I don't care what that Bloody Mary cost, it was a meal in a cup and mighty fine drinkin').

Next, bring the kiddies because if they get bored out of their little skulls watching the game they can have their pictures taken with various Brewer sausages, Bernie, and if they're lucky they'll find Hank, the world's luckiest rescue dog. And if they're not into all that, there are batting cages as well.

I think the Brewers were the first team to feature sausage races so watch for that. If the Brewers hit a home run, there are fireworks and Bernie taking a trip down his slide. Watch the scoreboard for various "cams" -- my favorite was the "hair cam," with fans featured along with the likes of Princess Leia.

Maybe all of this is normal for a ballpark these days, I don't know, I've been out of the loop for a while. But I sure had a lot of fun!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you have someone in your family that has a peanut allergy, then you definitely want to wear shoes that cover your feet and take your own food!!! Anyone who has a peanut allergy should wear shoes that cover your feet to all baseball stadiums, but this one seems to be worse. Maybe because it is an indoor stadium, but I had peanut shell particles all over my bag and no one around us was eating them. There are very, very few food options for those with a peanut allergy. They even cook their hotdogs in peanut oil! There was one food stand that had salads and fruit, but that was about it. And they sell peanuts at every food stand. We finally decided on nachos at a nacho stand because the ladies had not touched any of the bags of peanuts. You are allowed to take food in and I highly recommend taking your own food.
The ballpark was very nice! The retractable roof makes it look huge! It had a nice atmosphere with the roof open, but when they closed the roof because of rain, the atmosphere changed. The overall atmosphere is not as good as some of the other parks we have been to, but it is a nice stadium and well worth going too!

1  Thank GreatFamilyTime5
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We go each year, get cheap seats (sometimes splurge for better seats), and tailgate before the game. Simply can't beat the price or the experience. Bringing your grill and tailgating with some cheap seats is less expensive than going to a movie or out to dinner. Good times. I always go to StubHub to get my tickets.