“A good pic opportunity” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 166 things to do in Milwaukee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A good pic opportunity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

This wasn't that hard to find like other people have said. Just park on East Wells and go to the Riverwalk. It is by a Chinese restaurant, but that's what the Riverwalk is, walking by different places and restaurants. It's a fun pic to take with buildings and the river in the background. And it's by the drawbridge.

2 Thank Mglidewell

• Korean first
Peoria, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“for Winkler!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

totally before my generation but seeing reruns & the fun movies Winkler's done more recently, this is a good photo op. pretty easy to find. just look for the kind of rundown looking Chinese food restaurant; it's behind it, along the Riverwalk. after you see Fonz, you can do the walk which is really pretty & has more art along the way. it's also within walking distance to the Third Ward with it's quirky shops...

1 Thank humptydumptyIL
Boston, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nostalgic fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

If you enjoyed the show Happy Days, this is a must see! It's a bit tough to find as it's about 100 feet from the street on the River Walk, by a chinese restaurant. And it's smaller than I expected - I'm 5'5", it was just a bit taller than me. But It's a great photo opportunity and will bring smiles to our faces for years to come. Aaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Interesting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I agree it can be a challenge to find. My GPS kept saying it was on the right, so we just kept looking until we saw it. It is about 100 feet from the street. Anybody that grew up watching Happy Day's would get a kick out of taking a picture with this statue.

1 Thank Traveler J
Kenosha, Wisconsin
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Hard to find, shorter than expected, but still pretty cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

It took me a while to find the Bronze Fonz, although when I did, it was practically under my nose. Which on that note, it was a lot shorter than I envisioned. I thought it was life size, and supposedly is, but the Fonz was either a shrimpy guy or I'm a giant. None-the-less, got some great pictures with the kids, and the view on the river in that area is quite nice. Worth the search.