“Friday june 6”

Milwaukee ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Milwaukee ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,571 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Milwaukee ChopHouse began its critical acclaim 2002. From the beginning it has earned a reputation for providing a spectacular wine list, a consistent classic menu, all while being delivered by some of the best service professionals the city has to offer. Our cellar is extensive and well thought through. With a list that was honored by The Wine Spectator with the Award of Excellence, how can one not find the perfect choice? The menu is a reflection of its classic steakhouse atmosphere. Some of the best steaks and chops are served along side the freshest seasonal seafood. Located in the heart of downtown, the Milwaukee ChopHouse is within walking distance of the theater district, sports venues, shopping and the lakefront.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was a very busy Friday at this hotel, we were unable to get a table for 5 @ 5:30 pm for dinner, but we were allowed to sit at the bar.. They usually do not allow this, but helpful to us none the less.
Meagan was the bartender and did an excellent job all by herself. She said her co-worker had not been able to come to work. So not only did she serve the entire restaurant and bar for their beverages, she was able to serve food as well. My steak was so overdone had to send it back and missed out on the salad that I ordered.
End result, her service and the observation of how hard she was working, made up for for some of the unpleasantness.
5 stars to her. Sorry Hutch is no longer there. He would never have allowed this happen.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I splurged and went to this steak house. Everything is a la cart, and the sides are HUGE. Big enough to share with 4 people! The filet was cooked as ordered and was great. The scallops were also a good choice.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had dinner here with quite a large numbers of colleagues during a recent convention. We had a very nice private dining room, where we were looked after by fast, efficient and attentive servers. I had a steak, this being a chophouse, and was a little disappointed. It was rather tough and tasteless. I asked for medium-rare, and got medium to well done. However, the overall experience was good, and I will certainly come back and try it again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We went here for our anniversary and the service was spectacular and food was delicious. I wasn't sure which wine I wanted an was brought five samples to narrow my choice. The prime rib, oysters, and sides did not disappoint!

1  Thank kstoll
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Awesome service and food. Our server, Yoko, was the best. She kept us entertained and made sure that our experience at the Chop House was a good one. The food was well prepared. One of the best bone in Rib-eye steaks I have ever had.