“Best Mexican food around”
Review of Arteaga's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I am so sad that Mama Arteaga retired ans sold her building. I have been searching since they closed and have yet to find another Mexican restaurant that has salsa, enchiladas, burritos, fajitas, margaritas as good as mama Arteaga's. Please tell me where else I can find food as good as hers, especially her Salsa!

1  Thank mamcita
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I wouldn't call this a Mexican/SW restaurant. It's much more of a Latin/South American fusion place. I am NOT a foodie, not a very adventurous diner at all. I really liked this place, enjoyed very interesting tapas, would definitely return to see what else they're cooking up. Nice decor, very good service. A date place.

Reviewed 16 January 2011

Didn't know where to go for good Mexican food but discovered this gem by chance! Had a great combo platter with plenty of food on it. Had to actually box up part of it since there was a lot to eat, which is very unusual since I can normally eat everything on my plate! Someone at a table near us had the chicken ranchero, which I am defnitely trying next time I go!

Reviewed 19 February 2008

I have never had a Burrito that big or that delicious! Talk about still having mouthwatering dreams about it. I'm ordering lunch from their today!!

Awesome! Keep it up!