“Delicious, depending what you order!”
Review of Joey Buona's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Joey Buona's Pizzeria
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Klyboune
Description: Located in a historical building in downtown Milwaukee, Joey Buona's offers Italian Family Style dining featuring our traditional family recipes. Our Banquet rooms can accommodate 20 to 220 people and our Catering Company can bring the party to your home or office.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Delicious, depending what you order!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is one of my favorite all time lasagnas, and their Italian nachos are a unique experience I can't even describe (so tasty!) However, I am very much less impressed by their pizza. It is average and nothing I would ever order myself, however, I have eaten it at work when chosen by others.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Oatgirl12

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Service...Average Food”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I just ate here while in Milwaukee on our honeymoon... The menu was a little odd for us as a couple- probably better in large groups...We thought we'd have a pizza (easy enough)...But there was no "side salad"- I didn't mind the price...I just didn't want a salad the size of my pizza...Anyway....The server was very pleasant....She was very upfront about the fact that our bread would be delayed, made helpful suggestions,etc.

Neither of us were crazy about the pizza crust- I wasn't overwhelmed by my salad...It wasn't bad food- but I feel like these are two easy plates for an Italian restaurant to make sure they have down... and we've had better. That's all.

• Visited January 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Work near by, The Food is awesome and a deal. The Pizza's are hot flavorful and home made. The crust is the best. Excellent service.

• Visited November 2013
Glen Ellyn IL USA
“good food, great service”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant while walking around Milwaukee.
It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it was a great place for lunch.
My husband had an individual thin crust pizza which was excellent. I had a "Joey's special salad" which was equally as good. They seemed to be short on servers, but the manager stepped in and helped. So, our wait time was minimal for service. The food came quickly and the prices were decent. I would definitely stop here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank LKreiss
Keystone Heights, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last night in Milwaukee /take out”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Delicious pizza. Lots of cheese. Excellent deep fried breadsticks. Husband walked to pick it up. Still piping hot when he got to the hotel.

Visited August 2013